Windows 10: How do I save screenshots?

Discus and support How do I save screenshots? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Split from this thread. how do I save screenshots... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LeroyBaca1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. How do I save screenshots?

Split from this thread.​

how do I save screenshots

:)

LeroyBaca1, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Save screenshots taken using PrtScn to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to save the screenshots taken using Prtscn directly to OneDrive.

We would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Save screenshots to OneDrive automatically
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    How do I save snip screenshots as .JPG?

Hi,

You can save a screenshot directly as a .jpeg file in the Snipping tool. You can do that by following these steps:

• Press File.

• Select Save As....

• Choose a File name.

• Select the drop-down besides Save as type.

• Select JPEG file.

• Press Save.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Dec 19, 2019
  4. How do I save screenshots?

JPG screenshots

Hi George,

You can actually save a screenshot directly as a .JPEG file in the Snipping tool, kindly refer to these steps:

• Press File.
    • Select Save As....
    • Choose a File name.
    • In Save as type select the drop-down.
    • Choose JPEG file.
    • Hit Save.

Update us on the result.

Marilou Ser, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

How do I save screenshots?

1. How do I save screenshots? - Similar Threads - save screenshots

2. ScreenShot Not saving in files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ScreenShot Not saving in files: For some reason my screen shots are not saving when i use printsc key or windows key + shift + S key.Neither it shows the pop up of taking a scree shot the scree shot does apper in my clipboard but it is not saving in the screeshot folder in windows 11i have tried delete and...
  3. ScreenShot Not saving in files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ScreenShot Not saving in files: For some reason my screen shots are not saving when i use printsc key or windows key + shift + S key.Neither it shows the pop up of taking a scree shot the scree shot does apper in my clipboard but it is not saving in the screeshot folder in windows 11i have tried delete and...
  4. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  5. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  6. Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot": For a few months and most likely after an update, the Windows 11 Snippit Tool has been giving me the following error:Couldn't save screenshot Wait a bit and try again. If this continues send us your feedback.It used to save them automatically to my OneDrive Picture...
  7. Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot"

Windows 11 Snippit Tool - "Couldn't save screenshot": For a few months and most likely after an update, the Windows 11 Snippit Tool has been giving me the following error:Couldn't save screenshot Wait a bit and try again. If this continues send us your feedback.It used to save them automatically to my OneDrive Picture...
  8. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  9. How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool

How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool: How To Set .JPG as a default when saving screenshot taken via snipping tool, I want JPG instead of .PNG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-jpg-as-a-default-when-saving-screenshot/5ed679e1-6459-4e2e-bf38-c5dcc0d24d6e
  10. I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my screenshot after taking screenshot. Where are they saved?: I have taken screenshots by pressin windows+Fn+PrtSc. When opening the caputed screenshot, i couldn't see them. where else should i search for them?...