Windows 10: How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments

Discus and support How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Save to PDF saves all text, including active links. Attachments, such as mp3s, are not included - only their icons. Can this be accomplished without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by span-unit, Jul 6, 2020.

1. span-unit Win User

How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments

Save to PDF saves all text, including active links. Attachments, such as mp3s, are not included - only their icons.

Can this be accomplished without Outlook or 3rd party apps?

Note : Downloading the mp3 attachments works fine - I'd also like to archive them with their host emails.

Thank you

:)

span-unit, Jul 6, 2020
  2. jj4golf Win User

Saving PDF Email Attachments

How do I save a PDF email attachment on the Windows Phone 7? I know I can do this with a word file, but most of the attachments I receive are in PDF format.

Thank you in advance.

jj4golf, Jul 6, 2020
  3. fris(2) Win User
    How to save the email attachments as PDF

Prior to Windows 10. If I downloaded a file sent via email it was saved as a pdf. Now it opens up in explorer (not the internet program I use) and is saved as the email. Many attachments I need to save and send later to others. Can they still be saved
    as pdf's?

original title: email attachments

fris(2), Jul 6, 2020
  4. El_Brujo Win User

Saving PDF Email Attachments

Try the app Mail Plus. It'll give you the chance to sniff all the later attachments and you can actually will be able to send until 5 pdf attachments from different emails.

If you open it from the mail its going to be at the adobe reader hub. Mix it with the sending part from above and I think everything it's solved, no?

cheers

El_Brujo, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments - Similar Threads - save PDF Yahoo

2. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  3. How do I save it as an attachment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save it as an attachment: How do I save it as an attachment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-it-as-an-attachment/3a03a31a-f440-4518-81e6-9e0439e50093
  4. "Message can'not be saved as draft" PDF won't attach to email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Message can'not be saved as draft" PDF won't attach to email: I have a 164.8kb pdf file that won't attach to my yahoo email. I get the error "Message cannot be saved as draft". Using Windows 7. Screenshot below. Any solution to this or a work around? Thank you....
  5. "Message can'not be saved as draft" PDF won't attach to email

"Message can'not be saved as draft" PDF won't attach to email: I have a 164.8kb pdf file that won't attach to my yahoo email. I get the error "Message cannot be saved as draft". Using Windows 7. Screenshot below. Any solution to this or a work around? Thank you....
  6. PDF Document Attachment to Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  7. PDF Document Attachment to Email

PDF Document Attachment to Email: When a save a document to my email the attachment does not have a PDF label on therefore the reciepent can't see the attachment. So when I save the document a second time it saves correctly. Please help* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Problem with Yahoo email - No opening or dowloading of attachment

Problem with Yahoo email - No opening or dowloading of attachment: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,Cedric Levard...
  9. How do I attach a screenshot to an email?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I attach a screenshot to an email?: How do I attach a screenshot to an email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-attach-a-screenshot-to-an-email/e7c74821-4fd5-4010-8237-a63de0b6788a
  10. preview of pdf attachements in emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    preview of pdf attachements in emails: When attaching a pdf file to an email, I am getting a message "This file can't be previewed." In my preview pane. I used to be able to preview all email attachments before adding them. Other types of file (jpeg, exl, png, etc.) show in the preview pane but not pdf files. The...