Windows 10: How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Canon MG4250 printer/scanner but Microsoft is only allowing me to scan one page documents. I would like to create a multi page document. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelenPreest, Apr 26, 2019.

1. How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10?

I have a Canon MG4250 printer/scanner but Microsoft is only allowing me to scan one page documents. I would like to create a multi page document. Can you help please?

:)

HelenPreest, Apr 26, 2019

2. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document

HectorAlmendrades, Apr 26, 2019
  3. How to scan multiple pages into a single pdf in Windows 10?

It's never too late to suggest Windows applications for How to scan multiple pages into a single PDF.

I have stumbled upon this great article, 7 of the best Windows 10 Scanner Software to use, and their list as follows:

1. NAPS2How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10? :(Not Another PDF Scanner 2)
    2. PaperScan Scanner Software.
    3. ScanSpeeder
    4. VueScan
    5. OminiPage Standard
    6. Readiris Pro 16
    7. CamScanner on Windows Store.

I was amazed by NAPS2, because it's free and open source, and simple as well. It really fits the ordinary user's needs.

I have used NAPS2 with RICOH SP112su for scanning 52 pages into a single PDF, and it worked like charm.

How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10? 9vxnT.jpg

It's worth mentioning Microsoft Office Scanner on Android and Windows Store

Mahdi Alkhatib, Apr 26, 2019
  4. How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10?

Andre Da Costa, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10?

1. How do I scan multiple pages into a Microsoft PDF document from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - scan multiple pages

2. How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to scan multiple pages and save as one document?: I can't seem to change the settings with my HP Deskjet 3050 printer / scanner to enable me to save multiple scanned pages as one document? Can anyone help please?...
  3. How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I scan a multi-page document as one PDF file using the Windows scan app?: I would like to scan a multi-page document as one PDF file. How do I do this using the Windows scan app? Currently, each page saves as a separate scanned PDF. I am not sure how to scan it to create a multi-page document. I have Windows 11, version 22H2....
  4. How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?: How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-multiple-page-document-to-a-pdf/0ca74246-0b85-4027-a25e-e8811395b29f
  5. How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?

How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App?: How do I scan a multiple page document to a .pdf using Windows 11 Scanner App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-a-multiple-page-document-to-a-pdf/0ca74246-0b85-4027-a25e-e8811395b29f
  6. Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document

Microsoft Print to PDF do not generate multiple size pages document: Hi, I have the follow issue with Microsoft Print to PDF: I have a document that already have two different page sizes in it, several pages in A4 format, and several pages in A3 format. I'd like to know, how can I configure it to accept these different formats and print them...
  7. How do I scan multiple pages to PDFone document on Fax and Scan Windows 10 using Samsung...

How do I scan multiple pages to PDFone document on Fax and Scan Windows 10 using Samsung...: How do I scan multiple pages to PDFone document on Fax and Scan Windows 10 using Samsung M2070 printer&scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-multiple-pages-to-pdfone-document-on/fba45109-8920-431d-b1d3-df5de178394a
  8. How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?

How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?: I am trying to scan and save a file in PDF format using Windows 10 Fax and Scan, but there are only Bmp, JPG, PNG, Tiff file saves. Please provide an update so it will save in PDF mode. Thank you....
  9. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages: I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document and the 3rd page...
  10. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 scan multiple pages to pdf

2. windows scan multiple pages to pdf

3. windows fax and scan multiple pages to pdf

4. how to scan multiple documents into one pdf,
  5. windows scan multiple pages,
  6. how to scan multiple pages,
  7. scan multiple pages windows 10,
  8. how do i scan in windows 10,
  9. scan multiple pages with microsoft scan,
  10. scanning multiple pages in windows 10,
  11. windows 10 scan to pdf,