Windows 10: How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

Discus and support How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GlenoraGardener, Dec 12, 2018.

1. How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

:)

GlenoraGardener, Dec 12, 2018

2. MFC-240C WIndows 10 OCR Scan not option on control panel

PROBLEM NOT SOLVED. Microsoft Windows 10 software/driver for Brothers MFC-240C does not include an option for OCR Scanning as the previous Brothers software/driver for the all-in-one did. The manufacturer refers to the Microsoft Windows 10 as all that
    is available for the equipment.

Spider Jane, Dec 12, 2018
  3. how to scan multiple page document into a single file

I am using Windows10 and a Brother MFC 8220 scanner (a printer/scanner/fax with a document feeder). Using the Windows10 Fax and Scan App, I am able to see the scanner and initiate scans, which dutifully feeds the entire document and shows it being scanned
    page by page, but no matter what I try only the first page of the scan is in the file when it is finished. Any ideas?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DavidDonovan1958, Dec 12, 2018
  4. How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

how to scan multiple page document into a single file

I suggest you use the Brother Control Centre. It has inbuilt facilities for scanning multiple pages into a single .pdf file:

How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C 77efc41a-e04d-407a-a6ba-b99c6ceb5982.jpg

Frederik Long, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C

1. How do I scan multiple pages into a single document using a Brother MFC 240C - Similar Threads - scan multiple pages

2. Brother MFC 490CW Scanning Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother MFC 490CW Scanning Problem: I have a Brother MFC 490CW all-in-one using Windows 11. My unit is malfunctioning in the Scan to Email, Scan to OCR, Scan to Image functions. However, the Scan to File option is working.In comparing the Windows 10 versus Windows 11 software download offerings for this model...
  3. Brother MFC 490CW Scanning Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother MFC 490CW Scanning Problem: I have a Brother MFC 490CW all-in-one using Windows 11. My unit is malfunctioning in the Scan to Email, Scan to OCR, Scan to Image functions. However, the Scan to File option is working.In comparing the Windows 10 versus Windows 11 software download offerings for this model...
  4. How do I scan multiple pages to PDFone document on Fax and Scan Windows 10 using Samsung...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I scan multiple pages to PDFone document on Fax and Scan Windows 10 using Samsung...: How do I scan multiple pages to PDFone document on Fax and Scan Windows 10 using Samsung M2070 printer&scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-scan-multiple-pages-to-pdfone-document-on/fba45109-8920-431d-b1d3-df5de178394a
  5. I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C.

I'm having trouble printing with my Brother MFC-240C.: Hello. I send a test print to the printer but it doesn't print. If I don't select default printer and print off line it shows printer as IDLE. Can anyone help me get this printing again? Thanks, Tom...
  6. Brother MFC-240C won't print after Win 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Brother MFC-240C won't print after Win 10 updates: I have installed 3 Win 10 updates in the last two days KB4560960, KB4561600, KB4497165, and now my Brother MFC-240C printer will not print anything from my computer. When I try to print something, the job appears in the print queue for a fraction of a second, then...
  7. How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan

How to create multiple pages on one scanned document using Windows Scan: Downloaded Window Scan. Using HP Office Jet Printer/Scanner. Cant seem to be able to scan multiple pages within one document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-multiple-pages-on-one-scanned/ce53ab7d-2cb6-4469-b8f8-ec246016c41a
  8. Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan App-Multiple page document is scanning as separate pages: I have a 3 page document that I am trying to scan and save as one document. I am using the feeder. When the scan in complete, it saves it as three individual files instead of one file with three pages. In another instance, it saved 2 pages in one document and the 3rd page...
  9. scan multiple pages into a single PDF

scan multiple pages into a single PDF: I have installed a HP 2545 printer scanner but cannot scan multiple pages into one PDF document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scan-multiple-pages-into-a-single-pdf/4f94c490-9a49-4104-9ed9-8d053b8f98b1
  10. Hooking up Brother MFC-240C to new laptop

Hooking up Brother MFC-240C to new laptop: I just bought a new laptop and when trying to connect my older printer, the laptop does not even see it. How can I fix this issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan multiple pages with microsoft scan

2. how does windows 10 scan two pages into one docment

3. how can I save more than one page in a scanned document

4. windows scan - how to combine pdf files,
  5. i need to combine several scanned documents into one file,
  6. how do i save scanned documents into one file,
  7. how to scan multiple pages into one document,
  8. how to scan multiple documents into one pdf,
  9. using brother mfc-240c on windows 10,
  10. merge scanned documents in windows 10,
  11. Scan multople pagws,