Windows 10: How do I schedule an APP

Discus and support How do I schedule an APP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to schedule the Grover Podcast App to run once a week on Windows 10. In the Task Scheduler it asks me for the location of the task that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TallRayHialeah, Sep 8, 2019.

1. How do I schedule an APP

I am trying to schedule the Grover Podcast App to run once a week on Windows 10. In the Task Scheduler it asks me for the location of the task that I want to schedule. But I can not find a path to the App. When I just enter "Grover", it seems to schedule it, that is, it does not give me an error. However, it does not appear in the list of "Active Tasks" in the Task Scheduler. Any help or pointers would be most welcomed.

:)

TallRayHialeah, Sep 8, 2019

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Question About Scheduled Optimisation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

And also ensure that the Task Scheduler service is running.

• Follow the steps to check the service.

• Press Windows + R, type Services.msc

• Select the Task scheduler service and restart the service and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Sep 8, 2019
  4. How do I schedule an APP

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I schedule an APP

1. How do I schedule an APP - Similar Threads - schedule APP

2. Need Help with Scheduled Task to Remove Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Scheduled Task to Remove Mail App: I created a task that executes a PowerShell script from the local computer with the following parameters:1. General: System account, "run whether user is logged on or not", Run with highest privileges2. Triggers: At log on of any user, At system startup3. Actions: Start a...
  3. Need Help with Scheduled Task to Remove Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Scheduled Task to Remove Mail App: I created a task that executes a PowerShell script from the local computer with the following parameters:1. General: System account, "run whether user is logged on or not", Run with highest privileges2. Triggers: At log on of any user, At system startup3. Actions: Start a...
  4. Is this Malware? Task Scheduler task name is a random string of characters and runs an app...

Is this Malware? Task Scheduler task name is a random string of characters and runs an app...: I have two tasks in task scheduler that run every minute and open the .exe in the screenshots. So I just want to check if they're malware before I delete them....
  5. Is this Malware? Task Scheduler task name is a random string of characters and runs an app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this Malware? Task Scheduler task name is a random string of characters and runs an app...: I have two tasks in task scheduler that run every minute and open the .exe in the screenshots. So I just want to check if they're malware before I delete them....
  6. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  7. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10: ALL of my scheduled events were wiped off my windows calendar. I have proof that they were set up because outlook sends an email to my husband's yahoo account. I have 20+ events that were scheduled Sept 21st and showed yesterday, but today are gone. Please help a these are...
  8. ALL Calendar scheduled events wiped off Calendar app Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Task Scheduler does not recognize Excel app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Scheduler does not recognize Excel app: I have several apps that are started automatically on my pc using the TASK Scheduler without problems, but today I wanted to schedule an Excel app to startup on once a month. I entered the parameters the same as the other Task Scheduler apps that WORK. BUT when I tried to...
  10. Using Windows Task Scheduler to run app downloaded from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using Windows Task Scheduler to run app downloaded from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC: How can I use the scheduler Windows 10 PC to run an app downloaded from the store? I have tried 2 things: 1 I have tried to create a task in the scheduler, but when it asked me to browse for the file, I was unable to identify the file that actually "runs" the app there was...