Windows 10: how do I schedule windows 10 updates>

Discus and support how do I schedule windows 10 updates> in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I schedule windows 10 updates?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBERTDIFRANCO1, Feb 19, 2020.

1. how do I schedule windows 10 updates>

how do I schedule windows 10 updates?

:)

ROBERTDIFRANCO1, Feb 19, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

how do I schedule windows 10 updates> windows-10-hp-stream-100566481-large.jpg

It may come as no surprise, but Microsoft won't release another major update for Windows 10 in 2016. The good news is you can expect two big updates to Microsoft’s latest operating system in 2017.

Microsoft let the information slip in a TechNet blog post published earlier in the week. “Windows 10, version 1607 is our third Windows 10 feature update released,” Microsoft said in the blog post. “Based on feedback from organizations moving to Windows 10, this will be our last feature update for 2016, with two additional feature updates expected in 2017.”

The blog post appears to confirm reports from the Windows rumor mill about the timing of the next two updates for Windows 10. The first update, dubbed Redstone 2, is expected to roll out in early 2017 with the second, Redstone 3, landing in the summer or early fall, similar to the timing of the recently released Anniversary Update (previously known as Redstone 1).

This schedule would put Microsoft back on a two updates per year schedule similar to the initial rollout of Windows 10, as Windows Central first pointed out. In 2015, Microsoft released Windows 10 (also known as Threshold) in July and then the November Update(dubbed Threshold 2) three months later.

This time around, Redstone 2 is expected to roll out in the spring and then Redstone 3 should hit about four to six months later.

The impact on you at home: Of the two updates, Redstone 2 looks to be the most interesting so far. Not necessarily because of the features, which are believed to be largely things that weren’t ready for the Anniversary Update. The big deal is that the early 2017 update is expected to roll out in concert with new hardware from Microsoft, asZDNet’s Mary Jo Foley first reported back in March.

Early builds of Redstone 2 are expected to roll out to Windows Insiders in the coming weeks.

Two major Windows 10 updates scheduled for 2017

P4-630, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Scheduling Windows 10 updates

Hi Anthony,

We suggest you to schedule a restart instead, after downloading Windows update. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Windows icon.
    • Type Settings.
    • Click Update and Security.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • On Choose how update are installed, click the drop down button. See the screenshot below:

how do I schedule windows 10 updates> 86cfa2c8-ff26-40b8-948b-dab72e5034b1.png

Regards.

Jesebel Ova, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how do I schedule windows 10 updates>

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

how do I schedule windows 10 updates>

1. how do I schedule windows 10 updates> - Similar Threads - schedule updates>

2. How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?: I have requirement as below.1. Create task scheduler get notify over Teams or Email to the user for any upgrade/update to the specific software....
  3. How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I notify user about some specific software update by using window task scheduler?: I have requirement as below.1. Create task scheduler get notify over Teams or Email to the user for any upgrade/update to the specific software....
  4. Java Update Scheduler has stopped working, can't reinstall Java 8 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java Update Scheduler has stopped working, can't reinstall Java 8 Update: This happened after uninstalling java 8 update from my pc with a third party app called Geek Uninstaller, the reason i used geek uninstaller is because I wanted to fully remove java from my pc including registry files and then do a fresh reinstall, but now i can't even run...
  5. Java Update Scheduler has stopped working, can't reinstall Java 8 Update

Java Update Scheduler has stopped working, can't reinstall Java 8 Update: This happened after uninstalling java 8 update from my pc with a third party app called Geek Uninstaller, the reason i used geek uninstaller is because I wanted to fully remove java from my pc including registry files and then do a fresh reinstall, but now i can't even run...
  6. is there anyway to disable a scheduled update during off-hours?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there anyway to disable a scheduled update during off-hours?: my computer is in my room. therefore i don't want to be woken up at 4 am in the night for an update i can't disable. i pressed the "disable updates for 1 week" button yet my computer is still turning on at 3 and 4 am to force this update; some of us have work that needs to...
  7. is there anyway to disable a scheduled update during off-hours?

is there anyway to disable a scheduled update during off-hours?: my computer is in my room. therefore i don't want to be woken up at 4 am in the night for an update i can't disable. i pressed the "disable updates for 1 week" button yet my computer is still turning on at 3 and 4 am to force this update; some of us have work that needs to...
  8. Urgently need to stop scheduled UPGRADE not update today/Friday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgently need to stop scheduled UPGRADE not update today/Friday: I purchased a computer last week with Win10 and during Micro Center Store's setup it decided on its own to upgrade to windows 11without my consent... at noon today EDT-U.S.I've searched the web and all I get is instructions on how to stop/cancel windows updates... not...
  9. Urgently need to stop scheduled UPGRADE not update today/Friday

Urgently need to stop scheduled UPGRADE not update today/Friday: I purchased a computer last week with Win10 and during Micro Center Store's setup it decided on its own to upgrade to windows 11without my consent... at noon today EDT-U.S.I've searched the web and all I get is instructions on how to stop/cancel windows updates... not...
  10. Urgently need to stop scheduled UPGRADE not update today/Friday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade