Windows 10: How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used...

Discus and support How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I search all of my documents for a specific word? Can't find where to look in new laptop plus Office 365. I used to do it regularly in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GailVincent, Apr 24, 2019.

1. How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used...

How do I search all of my documents for a specific word? Can't find where to look in new laptop plus Office 365. I used to do it regularly in windows 7.

:)

GailVincent, Apr 24, 2019

2. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

The Options selection on the bottom of the left side list:

How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used... [​IMG]

Wiley Coyote, Apr 24, 2019
  3. esmorax Win User
    Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used... [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Apr 24, 2019
  4. How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used...

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used...

1. How do I search all of my documents for a specific word in new laptop plus Office 365? Used... - Similar Threads - search documents specific

2. no search bar in Office Word 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no search bar in Office Word 365: I recently installed Office 365. I have Windows 10. I do not have a search window in "Word" to find a word or phrase. Neither do I have "Home" on my upper bar. Someone put Libre Writer etc. on my computer now all of my Word files format has been changed to Libre. How...
  3. How to activate office 365 on new laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to activate office 365 on new laptop: Hi. I purchase a yearly Microsoft 365 package for my desktop computer. This week I purchased a laptop since I need to use my desktop for Zoom meetings and want to take notes on the other device. Can I add the second device to my home plan? How do I do that and what is the...
  4. Saving Word Documents in 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving Word Documents in 365: I have a recently re-installed Windows 10 with all Updates. 2004 (OS Build 1904-508) When deciding whether to use my Office 2010 or not, I decided to take the plunge and purchase 365 Office. Part of the reason for the re-install was that my Files and Folders were in a total...
  5. How do I install just Word from Office 365?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I install just Word from Office 365?: When I install Office 365 it install OneDrive and other programs I don't want. I know where is some code file where to choose what to install, but I haven't got it working. submitted by /u/MeenaBeti [link] [comments]...
  6. Disable new search bar in Office 365

Disable new search bar in Office 365: Is there any way to disable/roll back the new search bar in Office 365? 157120
  7. how do I "cancel printing all documents" with new Word in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I "cancel printing all documents" with new Word in Windows 10?: I have a new Dell Inspiron 7000 and with MS office with Windows 10 and new Word (Office) and am trying to cancel a number of previous documents on an HP 7200 printer. Would appreciate any thoughts....
  8. How Do I Save A Document-Specific View Setting In Word 2013?

How Do I Save A Document-Specific View Setting In Word 2013?: Hello, I want to save the View settings for a certain document to show the two pages side by side. Check out the attached picture. I press View > Multiple Pages to have them sit side to side and save the document. (Notice how the zoom setting in the bottom right corner...
  9. Office 365 Unable to Search for files by first word

Office 365 Unable to Search for files by first word: why if I do a windows search for files and I insert READ*.* , the intent is to find files starting with READ, but the search returns a long list of files many not starting with READ Can you help 74332
  10. New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Search for words in your images capability in Office 365: Unlock content inside of images easily with this new search capability in Office 365.Earlier this year, we rolled out automatic detection of images that are uploaded to SharePoint and OneDrive. This intelligence identifies whether an image is a whiteboard, a receipt,...