Windows 10: how do i See drivers update history

Discus and support how do i See drivers update history in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Okay i updated 1 driver on intel website but now i am with a problem that u can see on the photo. So for me resolve this i need to be back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fbento49, Apr 10, 2020.

1. how do i See drivers update history

/u/fbento49, Apr 10, 2020
  2. Mr Ed Win User

Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. how do i See drivers update history :)

Mr Ed, Apr 10, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Apr 10, 2020
  4. how do i See drivers update history

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

how do i See drivers update history

1. how do i See drivers update history - Similar Threads - drivers update history

2. How do I update drivers??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update drivers??: For some reason the drivers arnt downloading? Is there a cause for this?? Its from different companies n stuff and I dont know how to get the driver updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-drivers/30cb7446-d284-4e65-9e03-4f194f17375c
  3. How do I update drivers??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I update drivers??: For some reason the drivers arnt downloading? Is there a cause for this?? Its from different companies n stuff and I dont know how to get the driver updates. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-drivers/30cb7446-d284-4e65-9e03-4f194f17375c
  4. How do I update drivers??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I see my full clipboard history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I see my full clipboard history?: I copied and pasted a phone number when I had the clipboard history turned on. When I restarted my computer ALL of it was gone! So how do I recover/see the history before the restart?...
  6. How do I see my full clipboard history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I see my full clipboard history?: I copied and pasted a phone number when I had the clipboard history turned on. When I restarted my computer ALL of it was gone! So how do I recover/see the history before the restart?...
  7. How many updates should I see in Windows updates history?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How many updates should I see in Windows updates history?: My laptop was purchased in 2012 and yet Windows updates history only contains the last 16 updates. Is this Microsoft assuming the user doesn't want to be bothered with too much data or is there another explanation?...
  8. How do I see the history of the scans windows defender has performed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I see the history of the scans windows defender has performed?: I'd like to see all of the recent scans windows defender has performed. I have it set up with a powershell script to run a scan every day at a certain time. I have been unable to find a history of all of my successfully completed scans that did not find a problem. I've looked...
  9. Update History. What do you see ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update History. What do you see ?: My update history is blank as can be seen here. It wasn't, but it is now. This is a new clean install and there were a handful of successful updates showing the other day. Is what I see here normal or not ? Two things I have done, 1/ Run a full Disk clean including...
  10. Driver Update History

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Update History: I have a Dell XPS 8700 with Win10 Pro 64 bit with 16 GB of RAM. I had 4 Dell drivers update. Where can I find out what the driver updates are? Is there a driver update history? 44462

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 driver update history