Windows 10: how do I see how much power draw my computer parts are using on power supply?

Discus and support how do I see how much power draw my computer parts are using on power supply? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im having a hard drive disconnection sometimes which Im told may be the psu im using is too weak, is there anything I can use which shows how much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/computerstuffs, Dec 11, 2019.

1. how do I see how much power draw my computer parts are using on power supply?

Im having a hard drive disconnection sometimes which Im told may be the psu im using is too weak, is there anything I can use which shows how much power draw is being used by my pc parts on the PS?

submitted by /u/computerstuffs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/computerstuffs, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Dude Win User
  3. IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal whenever I dis/connect the power supply

Hi Mikky,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed any software or programs on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What was the last thing you have done on your computer before this issue happened?
    Since this issue occurs every time you connect or disconnect the computer to the power supply, we suggest you run the Power troubleshooter. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left-side, click View all.
    • Select Power and run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, then probably the issue is with a faulty driver. Kindly installed the latest chipset driver for your computer. For better assistance on installing the right driver, we suggest you to contact your PC manufacturer.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Dec 11, 2019
  4. how do I see how much power draw my computer parts are using on power supply?

I got a new computer and i need help to find a power supply for my GTX

Contacted HP and they told me to contact the sales team for a compatible power suppy, Gave me a list of compatible video cards, Told me that the computer can only have 320 watt power supply because of the motherboard.

I don't know why they suggested me to find a compatible power supply even tho i have the best one for the computer.

Well, I'm going to tell my father about it and see if he can come up with something, If not then i'll get another PC.

I love my old pc but the processor sucks, I got that computer because the processor was very good and i thought i could change the power supply.

TheUnknownM, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

how do I see how much power draw my computer parts are using on power supply?

1. how do I see how much power draw my computer parts are using on power supply? - Similar Threads - much power draw

2. My computer is not booting I changed my power supply, how do I remedy this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is not booting I changed my power supply, how do I remedy this?: My computer is not booting after I changed my power supply it broke down for a unknown reason for an older model Antec Neoeco NE550M. After I changed my power supply and plug everything where it was suppose to go. I am wondering why is that, do I need to change my power...
  3. My computer is not booting I changed my power supply, how do I remedy this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is not booting I changed my power supply, how do I remedy this?: My computer is not booting after I changed my power supply it broke down for a unknown reason for an older model Antec Neoeco NE550M. After I changed my power supply and plug everything where it was suppose to go. I am wondering why is that, do I need to change my power...
  4. My computer is not booting I changed my power supply, how do I remedy this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse drawing to much power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drawing to much power: Today I was just going on my windows 11 computer when I wasn't able to use my mouse, before it worked fine, but suddenly I gotten a error message telling me it was drawing to much power from the USB port, it was weird as I didn't expect a mouse to be able to draw that much...
  6. Mouse drawing to much power

Mouse drawing to much power: Today I was just going on my windows 11 computer when I wasn't able to use my mouse, before it worked fine, but suddenly I gotten a error message telling me it was drawing to much power from the USB port, it was weird as I didn't expect a mouse to be able to draw that much...
  7. Power supply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  8. Power supply

Power supply: Hello. I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. This is an upgrade from my Microsoft Surface Pro 4. In addition to the power supply that came with the Laptop Studio, am I able to use the power cord that came with Microsoft Surface Pro 4, or perhaps the...
  9. Do I have a bad power supply?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I have a bad power supply?: Hello All, My computer has started to randomly shut down and then once its shut down, it will try to randomly start up. It will power up and try to cycle and then power down. If I do not remove the power chord, the PC will keep trying to start up. I have not made any changes...
  10. Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage

in Windows 10 News
    Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage: [ATTACH]When it comes to PC building, one of the most important components is the […] This article Power Supply Calculator to calculate the Power Supply Wattage first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...