Windows 10: How do I see how much storage is left

Discus and support How do I see how much storage is left in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I just started my laptop after an update. When I open the explorer, the left bar is gone. I can't see how much storage is left. Is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JoJa1312, Apr 13, 2021.

1. How do I see how much storage is left

Hello,

I just started my laptop after an update. When I open the explorer, the left bar is gone. I can't see how much storage is left. Is that intentional? Is there another way to see how much is left?

submitted by /u/JoJa1312
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JoJa1312, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 13, 2021
  4. How do I see how much storage is left

left bottom window problem

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform the steps given below and check if it helps fix the issue.

• Press Windows key + X
      to open the Task manager.

• Click File > Run New Task.

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.

• Type CMD.

• Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

• Close the CMD window.
    For the printer issue I suggest you to run the Print Troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooter in search box and click Enter.

• On the top left corner click on “View all”.

• Select Printer from the list and follow the prompts for printer troubleshooting.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

How do I see how much storage is left

1. How do I see how much storage is left - Similar Threads - much storage left

2. how much space is on a container in Azure storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how much space is on a container in Azure storage?: Hi i'm trying to understand containers better in Azure Storage. Although they are logical groupings of data, which disk are they using? I don't recall finding a setting for disk, size of container, or type of disk. I'd like to know how these are determined, if and how i can...
  3. how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer?: how do I determine how much ink is left in my printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-determine-how-much-ink-is-left-in-my/13599625-fb28-4fe9-ac9e-c9036ac0f72c
  4. how do I have so much storage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I have so much storage?: [ATTACH] I searched for the maximum specifications on my laptop and the maximum storage hp provides with my laptop is around 240GB. My laptop model-HP Laptop 15g-dx0xxx I am using amd ryzen 5 2500u processor and radeon vega 8 graphics. If I am doing something that's...
  5. Logged in as a parent, want to see how much time my child has left

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logged in as a parent, want to see how much time my child has left: First - I've seen many people with the same question, and from what I've seen of the responses, the experts never actually answer this question. I want to know the exact steps to view at any time, through my parent account, how much time my child currently has left of...
  6. Where to accurately see how much storage I have left?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where to accurately see how much storage I have left?: Cleared a lot of space on my laptop today and control panel says I now have a total of 2.17 gb of programs/features. However, Storage says I have 132 gb of programs/features. Obviously control panel’s assessment makes more sense, but why is Storage still telling me I have too...
  7. How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I see how much time is left in a deal with gold?: I saw some games I wanted were on sale with Xbox Live gold, and I would like to know how much time is left on the sale. For example I would like to know how long will the sale last for Forza Horizon 4....
  8. How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I determine how much time a child has left, and view a history of when and how much...: I'm having a problem with one child's account not limiting screen time at all. I have verified the account, updated windows, restarted the machine several times, none of these things fix it. I'd like to see a listing of when she was granted time and how much so that I can...
  9. how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family: how do i know how much screen time is used or left in micorsoft family https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-how-much-screen-time-is-used-or-left/77a0f539-570f-4c9c-a7ec-cd9e73b46ea7
  10. How much gold do I have left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much gold do I have left?: how much gold do i have left? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-much-gold-do-i-have-left/9c39d078-fffc-4879-a159-183cceb1d074