Windows 10: how do i see the available networks

Discus and support how do i see the available networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get windows to show me available networks in wifi settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenThompson4, May 26, 2019.

1. how do i see the available networks

How do I get windows to show me available networks in wifi settings.

:)

StevenThompson4, May 26, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Firmware 3.90 with Skype Now Available on Network Update

Fanboy reports that the PSP 3.90 firmware update is now available. The new firmware available only through Network Update will bring Skype for all PSP-2000 models. Here are the official details:
    • Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.
    • Skype has been added as a feature under Network. (Only for PSP-2000 series)
    Skype requires a PSP headset in order to work properly.

how do i see the available networks skyeponpsp_thm.jpg

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, May 26, 2019
  4. how do i see the available networks

No networks available for wiFi

Hi Sandra,

To address the connection issue that you are experiencing on your laptop, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes to the laptop prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Using this troubleshooter, then running some networking commands afterwards if needed, can help get you connected.

To run the Network troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
    Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.

2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Let us know the results.

Realyn Mar, May 26, 2019
Thema:

how do i see the available networks

1. how do i see the available networks - Similar Threads - available networks

2. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  3. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  4. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer available but not showing up in network folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer available but not showing up in network folder: We have a small office network with 18 computers and we need to reach each others folders every day, the problem is not every pc is showing up in the network folder but they are still available if I type the adress I can find it but it's really inconvenient. We are using...
  6. Computer available but not showing up in network folder

Computer available but not showing up in network folder: We have a small office network with 18 computers and we need to reach each others folders every day, the problem is not every pc is showing up in the network folder but they are still available if I type the adress I can find it but it's really inconvenient. We are using...
  7. Computer available but not showing up in network folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. No network connections available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network connections available: No network connections available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-network-connections-available/c367437d-145a-477a-891a-616672f28c32
  9. No network connections available

No network connections available: No network connections available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-network-connections-available/c367437d-145a-477a-891a-616672f28c32
  10. Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to get wifi options, and shows no wifi networks are available.: I am having a problem connecting my desktop to the internet.I even tried reinstalling the driver, but it won't let me install it and says, 'This installation is forbidden by system policy. Contact your system administrator'.Also, in order to install it I used another laptop...