Windows 10: how do i see the available networks

Discus and support how do i see the available networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get windows to show me available networks in wifi settings.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StevenThompson4, May 26, 2019.

1. how do i see the available networks

How do I get windows to show me available networks in wifi settings.

:)

StevenThompson4, May 26, 2019

2. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, May 26, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Firmware 3.90 with Skype Now Available on Network Update

Fanboy reports that the PSP 3.90 firmware update is now available. The new firmware available only through Network Update will bring Skype for all PSP-2000 models. Here are the official details:
    • Support for PLAYSTATION Network titles has been expanded.
    • Skype has been added as a feature under Network. (Only for PSP-2000 series)
    Skype requires a PSP headset in order to work properly.

how do i see the available networks skyeponpsp_thm.jpg

Source: PSP Fanboy

malware, May 26, 2019
  4. how do i see the available networks

No networks available for wiFi

Hi Sandra,

To address the connection issue that you are experiencing on your laptop, we need the following information:

• Have you made any changes to the laptop prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried to resolve the issue?

In the meantime, run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Using this troubleshooter, then running some networking commands afterwards if needed, can help get you connected.

To run the Network troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
    Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.

2. Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Let us know the results.

Realyn Mar, May 26, 2019
Thema:

how do i see the available networks

1. how do i see the available networks - Similar Threads - available networks

2. Available Networks Not Being Displayed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Available Networks Not Being Displayed: Hello. For whatever reason, my laptop is not displaying available networks. Running the network troubleshooter returns nothing. I’ve already made certain that I didn’t accidentally leave airplane mode on. It won’t connect to the default Wi-Fi network, either. Any help would...
  3. Windows shows a small fraction of available wifi networks

Windows shows a small fraction of available wifi networks: Hi, I got a brand new Windows laptop and I noticed that it shows a fraction of the networks my macbook used to find. I attached two screenshots of the network lists from both computers while they are sitting right next to one another. What is happening with windows, how can I...
  4. My Wifi not showing up on available networks

My Wifi not showing up on available networks: Hi, For some reason my Wifi is not showing up on available networks on my laptop, i can see other networks but not mine. I have restarted the router and can connect to it via my mobile and so can my family members on there laptop (wireless) so there is no issue with the...
  5. Can't Find My 4X Wireless router in Available Networks.

Can't Find My 4X Wireless router in Available Networks.: I got a Netgear 4X router today and my Dell Inspirion 5567 laptop cannot find it. It's nowhere on the list of available networks. I talked to Netgear tech support and they said that my Network Adaptor Software needs updated. This seems reasonable but I can't find how to do...
  6. Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks

Windows 10 disconnected from wifi and won't show available networks: Hello, My Windows 10 laptop was connected to internet this morning. I go to use it tonight and not only am i disconnected from the internet when i go to check the wifi it just says "not connected - no connections available". It won't even show other wireless networks....
  7. Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender Network not available on my PCs

Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender Network not available on my PCs: I just set up the Alexsixs WiFi Range Extender to boost the signal strength of my Router for the four each Windows 10 PCs and Smartphones being used at my home with WiFi. The boosted signal gets invariably picked up by all mobile phones and by the Amazon Fire TV Stick. But my...
  8. Error 0x80070037: The specified network resource or device is no longer available

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x80070037: The specified network resource or device is no longer available: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see a message An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file, with Error 0x80070037, The specified network resource or device is no longer available then know that it may occur when the power supply to the [...] This post Error 0x80070037:...
  9. No networks available to connect even though I have a wireless adapter

No networks available to connect even though I have a wireless adapter: [IMG] I fell asleep last night while working and woke up at around 4:30. I went over to my PC hoping to get some more work done and noticed it had just completely frozen at, I believe it was around 11:35 PM. There was nothing I could do, so I just held the power button down...
  10. One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing

One of the available wifi networks keeps disappearing: Hi All I am using Windows 10. I have been facing a weird issue one of my available wifi networks disappears and appears time to time. When it is disappeared on my PC, I checked and it is shown on other devices and PCs. Please help...