Windows 10: How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive?

Discus and support How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive? submitted by /u/HardGamesMaster323 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HardGamesMaster323, Dec 3, 2020.

1. How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive?

/u/HardGamesMaster323, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive?

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CHow do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive? :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive?

1. How do I see what's the newest file in my C: Drive? - Similar Threads - what's newest file

2. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  3. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What are these .cab files in my C: drive for?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are these .cab files in my C: drive for?: Hello,I am curious as to what these .cab files are doing in my C: drive. I heard they were updates, but it says that these were modified last in 2019!I can assure you these files popped up only recently. I have not even owned this computer for that long, I'm pretty sure.If...
  6. Is there a way to see the newest files added to your hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to see the newest files added to your hard drive?: My hard drive just lost around 10 gb, and I honestly don’t know what’s taking it up. At this point, my C: drive is only around 4 gb of open space. Is there a way to see what was recently added to it so I can delete it? On another note, why is there so little space in my C:...
  7. Newest update screwed my PC, what do I do?

Newest update screwed my PC, what do I do?: Hey guys, I just updated my Windows 10, not sure to what version as I just presses install without looking. Now my settings, search bar, and I don't know what else, doesn't work, I can't check the version of windows, i can't get into the recovery settings. The mouse wheel is...
  8. Program to see the newest data on my hard drive?

Program to see the newest data on my hard drive?: My C drive keeps filling up and I'm not downloading anything onto it, so I was looking for a program, or just a way to see what data has been written into my disk from newest to oldest. submitted by /u/ltltltsmash [link] [comments]...
  9. What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive?

in Windows 10 News
    What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive?: [ATTACH]Do you see a $WinREAgent folder on your C drive? And maybe wondering what it is there for. Well, such folders with the ‘Dollar’ $ […] This article What is this $WinREAgent folder I see on C Drive? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. What is this "aow_drv.log" file in my C: Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "aow_drv.log" file in my C: Drive?: This file is sitting in my C: drive (Operating System Drive) for quite a long time but i didn't care much about it until now. It seems to be bigger than before, now it's nearly to 7 MB just for .log file which is huge i guess and when i try to delete this explorer says that...