Windows 10: How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019

Discus and support How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019? I made thousands of revisions in a 500 page document using red type; I would now like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lumpy_lupini, Dec 29, 2020.

1. How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019

How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019?

I made thousands of revisions in a 500 page document using red type; I would now like to select this red type, and change it to black, to match the rest of the text. Is there an easier way than going page-by-page?

:)

lumpy_lupini, Dec 29, 2020
  2. aleisha11 Win User

Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    2. Uncheck Suggest text.
    3. Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    4. Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    2. Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    3. Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    4. Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    5. Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Dec 29, 2020
  3. How to change Desktop selection box color

Try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys.

• Type in regedit into the text box and press Enter.

• Follow the path: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Colors.

• On the right pane, look for the value of HotTrackingColor.
    Select a color and copy your color numbers

RGB Color Codes Chart

It is given in three values representing the ratios of red, green and blue that range from 0 to 255.

• Enter values that mix to the color you want to have.

• Repeat the above step for the value of Hilight.

• Restart the computer.

Helder Carvalho Quaresma, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Am360 Win User

How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019

Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019

1. How do I select all type of a specific color in Word 2019 - Similar Threads - select type specific

2. With Word Pad how do I select a drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    With Word Pad how do I select a drive?: I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I'm using Jarte Word Pad. How do I get Word Pad to change drives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-word-pad-how-do-i-select-a-drive/a98298c1-267b-4aa6-a091-f1302ab05585
  3. With Word Pad how do I select a drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    With Word Pad how do I select a drive?: I have 5 HDDs on my PC and I'm using Jarte Word Pad. How do I get Word Pad to change drives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/with-word-pad-how-do-i-select-a-drive/a98298c1-267b-4aa6-a091-f1302ab05585
  4. How do I get a color profile to stay selected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a color profile to stay selected?: I have a new laptop HP Spectre x360 and noticed the display was coming across very yellow, especially when using Adobe programs. I found a fix by changing the ICC profile from the system default to sRGB IEC61966-2.1, but I've been having to change this back every single time...
  5. How do I get a color profile to stay selected?

How do I get a color profile to stay selected?: I have a new laptop HP Spectre x360 and noticed the display was coming across very yellow, especially when using Adobe programs. I found a fix by changing the ICC profile from the system default to sRGB IEC6196602.1, but I've been having to change this back every single time...
  6. How do I get a color profile to stay selected?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get a color profile to stay selected?: I have a new laptop HP Spectre x360 and noticed the display was coming across very yellow, especially when using Adobe programs. I found a fix by changing the ICC profile from the system default to sRGB IEC6196602.1, but I've been having to change this back every single time...
  7. How do I change the text select color?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the text select color?: When you select text (that it, when you double click a word or hold shift with arrows) the default color is blue. Some websites change this. Is there a way I can do it? If there's a way with WinAero Tweaker, I'd love to hear it too. submitted by /u/PeteyGANG [link]...
  8. How do I turn off word suggestions while typing in ALL applications

How do I turn off word suggestions while typing in ALL applications: how do i turn off the word suggestions that appear as I type? It does this in EVERY application I am in so it must be something I need to turn off in the microsoft settings. The words stay on the screen too long, requires another key stroke or 2 from me to get rid of it and...
  9. How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos

How Do I "Select All" in Microsoft Photos: Hi Can anyone tell me how to "Select All" when I have imported photos into Microsoft Photos to place on Storyboard and also how to "Select All" on Storyboard so I can create a "duration" time of 7 secs for each photo when creating a video. 119362
  10. Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?

Replace a specific color at all places in .msstyles at once. How?: I want to replace a specific colour in a .msstyles file. But it seems, that I have to replace this colour at a few hundred locations manually? I have "Windows Style Builder" and "msstyle editor", but in both apps, I can't find a way to replace the colour, in all locations...