Windows 10: HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL

Discus and support HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have four different email accounts,How do I change the defualt account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ALANGILBYVU, Jan 13, 2022.

1. HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL

I have four different email accounts,How do I change the defualt account

:)

ALANGILBYVU, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Default mail account?

Hi Alex,

Follow the steps below on how to change the default account used when sending emails:

Using Outlook.com

• On the upper right-hand corner of your Outlook Mail account, click on the gear icon.
    • Select Connected accounts.
    • In the From address section, click on
      Change your From address.

HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL 3f5bd519-c5e1-48df-8021-68c09787179b.png

5. Choose the Default From address that you want to use and then click
    Save.

HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL f1fe54d8-7180-4f66-a74b-c58287fff355.png

Using Outlook App

• Click File in Outlook.
    • Make sure the Info category is open.
    • Click Account Settings.
    • Select Account Settings from the menu that has appeared.
    • Highlight the account you want to be the default.
    • Click Set as Default.
    • Click Close.
    Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Linking external e mail accounts to the Mail tile in Window's 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to delete and existing account that is added in Mail Tile App.

• Open the Mail Tile App.
    • Click on the Gear icon in the left bottom corner.
    • Select “Accounts” from the list.
    • Select the Account which needs to be deleted and click on “Delete”.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2022
  4. HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL

Windows 10 Mail Choose an Account List

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest the steps listed below to resolve the issue, please check if it helps:

• Set another email account as the default for the profile
    • With Outlook closed
    • Go to Control Panel --> User Accounts & Family Safety --> Mail applet
    • Click on Email Accounts --> select the email account that you want to have has your default (or add one if there is no other email account and make it the default)
    • Once your old account is selected - remove the Hotmail account from the list.
    • Close the Mail applet and restart Outlook

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL

1. HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL - Similar Threads - SELECT DEFAULT ACCOUNT

2. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...
  3. How do I reset Mail to the default view?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset Mail to the default view?: Somehow my Mail's default view changed and is not showing the accounts as a list on the left. I have to click on an account icon and then the list of the accounts pops-up. I haven't been able to find any setting for this. I have repaired the app but no change. I'd prefer not...
  4. Windows 11- how do I delete selected default libraries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11- how do I delete selected default libraries: I installed a new hard drive to add space to my Hades Nuc and after figuring out how to set it up and successfully redirecting the documents and videos library, the rest some how got linked to each other. Now if I change the name of one it changes the name of the others. It...
  5. Windows 11- how do I delete selected default libraries

Windows 11- how do I delete selected default libraries: I installed a new hard drive to add space to my Hades Nuc and after figuring out how to set it up and successfully redirecting the documents and videos library, the rest some how got linked to each other. Now if I change the name of one it changes the name of the others. It...
  6. HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL

HOW DO I SELECT THE DEFAULT ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS MAIL: I have four different email accounts,How do I change the defualt account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-select-the-default-account-in-windows/28bcc2c3-4a22-4086-a501-d2292e0a5e42
  7. How do I select groups of emails in Mail for Windows 10?

How do I select groups of emails in Mail for Windows 10?: I have a large number of emails that have built up in my online account and I want to remove older and irrelevant ones. How can I filter or select batches of emails, such as by sender or by date range? The help page is pretty useless on this much of the "how to use Mail"...
  8. how do i delete a mail account

how do i delete a mail account: i'm getting a message that my settings are out of date for a mail account I no longer use. how do I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-mail-account/75a126dc-2e89-4e63-91fa-b5e8eef3fe70
  9. Primary Mail Account Selection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Primary Mail Account Selection: If you have multiple mail accounts, is there a way to switch which one is default or primary (the one displayed first when opening mail)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/primary-mail-account-selection/bd35dfc7-25fa-4052-a0bb-72d1c1470de6
  10. How do I install Gmail as default mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install Gmail as default mail?: Hi people. How do I install Gmail as default mail? I have a notebook HP model Envy running Windows 10 and I wish to use Gmail as my favorite email server. ¿What should I do? Thanks! Moved from Spanish....