Windows 10: How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?

Discus and support How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot seem to selet the right file. I upgraded my MB, RAM and cpu. The business i bought it from fixed the bios settings for me to be able to use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shekinah versfeld, Jun 5, 2023.

1. How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?

I cannot seem to selet the right file. I upgraded my MB, RAM and cpu. The business i bought it from fixed the bios settings for me to be able to use a 13th gen cpu. But now at home I cannot get pas the advanced mode. When I want to exit it says please select the same file to update the ME firmware? Can someone please help

:)

shekinah versfeld, Jun 5, 2023

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 5, 2023
  3. btarunr Win User
    Crucial Releases "000F" Firmware Update for M4 SSD, Enhances Power-Loss Protection

Crucial is known for issuing firmware updates for its M4 series SSDs that bring significant improvements, be it the 0009 update that introduced performance improvements by as much as 20%, or the 0309 update that fixed a lot of BSOD instability issues. Introduced on Wednesday, the newest firmware update, "000F", introduces the following changes:
    • Improved compatibility with certain SAS expanders and peripheral RAID cards.
    • Improved throughput stability under extremely heavy workloads.
    • Improved data protection in the event of unexpected, asynchronous power loss.
    With higher performance, improved OS-level stability, and now with higher throughput stability and improved data protection in the event of power loss, Crucial M4 is closer to being the perfect consumer SSD.

DOWNLOAD: Crucial M4 000F Firmware Update Windows 7 Updater Utility, Manual Boot File, Instructions

btarunr, Jun 5, 2023
  4. How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?

Firmware update or hyper-v causes automatic repair loop everytime

Microsoft does not upgrade BIOS firmware you have to install the BIOS firmware from your computer manufacturer website.

Use the following steps to enable Hyper-V on Windows 10:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Check the Hyper-V option making sure: Hyper-V Management Tools and Hyper-V Platform are also selected.
    • Click OK to begin the process.

FreeBooter, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?

1. How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware? - Similar Threads - select same file

2. How do I select range of files in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I select range of files in file explorer?: it used to be that I selected a file, then held down the shift key, and selected another file and all the files in between would also be selected. This does not seem to work any more....
  3. How do I select range of files in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I select range of files in file explorer?: it used to be that I selected a file, then held down the shift key, and selected another file and all the files in between would also be selected. This does not seem to work any more....
  4. How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?: I cannot seem to selet the right file. I upgraded my MB, RAM and cpu. The business i bought it from fixed the bios settings for me to be able to use a 13th gen cpu. But now at home I cannot get pas the advanced mode. When I want to exit it says please select the same file to...
  5. How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?

How do I select the same ME file to update the firmware?: I cannot seem to selet the right file. I upgraded my MB, RAM and cpu. The business i bought it from fixed the bios settings for me to be able to use a 13th gen cpu. But now at home I cannot get pas the advanced mode. When I want to exit it says please select the same file to...
  6. How do i skip a "firmware update" from windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i skip a "firmware update" from windows update?: i dont need this firmware update, my laptop is working fine. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-skip-a-firmware-update-from-windows/24f3fe41-5daf-432b-87e8-9ce73d989eae
  7. How do i skip a "firmware update" from windows update?

How do i skip a "firmware update" from windows update?: i dont need this firmware update, my laptop is working fine. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-skip-a-firmware-update-from-windows/24f3fe41-5daf-432b-87e8-9ce73d989eae
  8. What do i do with a firmware .wim file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do i do with a firmware .wim file: So i have an iLife zedbook 3g, its those hybrid tablets that allow you to have android and windows on it. All in all my windows started acting weird so i reinstalled windows but i did it with the creation tool from the microsoft website. Now here is the problem, that removed...
  9. How do I select range of files in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I select range of files in file explorer: it used to be that I selected a file, then held down the shift key, and selected another file and all the files in between would also be selected. This does not seem to work any more....
  10. How do I get all selected files to open in the same window?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get all selected files to open in the same window?: I use Image Expert to open and edit photo files. First I open Image Expert. Then I go to the files I want to open. Before I upgraded to Windows 10, using the Control key as always I could select up to (at least) ten jpegs and choose "open". All of them would open in the same...