Windows 10: How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't have a default programme set up in order to send a document as an email attachment. I'm confused as to which one I should choose.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LostLady1, Apr 23, 2019.

1. LostLady1 Win User

How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

I don't have a default programme set up in order to send a document as an email attachment. I'm confused as to which one I should choose.

:)

LostLady1, Apr 23, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Apr 23, 2019
  3. rlndcrn Win User
    Attaching a document from SkyDrive as to a Windows Phone email

OK...

I've never been able to do this. Here are the steps:

• Open a new outgoing email on my Windows phone
    • Choose the paperclip "Attach" icon
    • This opens up a window to "Choose Picture"
    • It does not allow me to choose documents from my SkyDrive
    I can go into SkyDrive and choose to share a document through email. However:

• this does not allow me to attach multiple documents, and
    • it does not allow me to attach a document when I'm responding to another email in an existing thread.
    These are real limitations.

Also, PDF documents are treated differently still. They are harder to attach.

I should be able to attach any document originating from an email.

Thanks. I hope that helps.

rlndcrn, Apr 23, 2019
  4. How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

Help windows 10 how to I send a document that is saved on desktop to attach to an email

Help windows 10 how to I send a document that is saved on desktop to attach to an email

TeriLupinacci, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10?

1. How do I send a document as an email attachment in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - send document email

2. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?: When I try to send a pdf I get a message:Browser Picker doesn't support attachments. Cannot open specific doc on url. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-via-email-as-a-pdf/00e7a0f4-54c0-4ea9-96cc-34869632f696
  3. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?: When I try to send a pdf I get a message:Browser Picker doesn't support attachments. Cannot open specific doc on url. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-via-email-as-a-pdf/00e7a0f4-54c0-4ea9-96cc-34869632f696
  4. How do I send a word document via email as a pdf ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How do I setup SENDTO in Windows 10 to send an email attachment to OUTLOOK 2019

How do I setup SENDTO in Windows 10 to send an email attachment to OUTLOOK 2019: Repeat post! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-sendto-in-windows-10-to-send-an/88a917f1-1830-4b52-9e7f-deab9194d8ae
  6. can't send emails with attachments

can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  7. How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email

How do I access photos in photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email: How do I access my photos in the photos app in windows 10 to send as an attachment with an email . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-photos-in-photos-app-in-windows-10/c54ec09e-9926-4566-8874-3a7838310c9a
  8. How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?

How do I fix Windows 10 so I can send email attachments?: Ever since the update I cannot send attachments in any of my email address accounts. I can't see the threads on this same question for an answer. Please advise....
  9. Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Unable to send email with attachment.: Cannot send email with attachments in Windiws 10. Using Icloud. rcvd error message from Windows advising could not send but no reason giving....
  10. how do i send a word document by email

how do i send a word document by email: how do I send a " word " document by email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-by-email/04aaede8-1e4d-4317-a80b-6153d895f8fa