Windows 10: How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?

Discus and support How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I accidently merged my HDD into my Desktop while I was moving files between my SSD and HDD. Is there a way to undo this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dravern06, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Dravern06 Win User

How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?

Hi, I accidently merged my HDD into my Desktop while I was moving files between my SSD and HDD. Is there a way to undo this?

:)

Dravern06, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Dec 8, 2021
  4. How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?

HDD Corrupt ?

Hi,

There are many possible reasons this issue is happening. We'd like to ask few questions below:

• What is the brand name of you Hard Disk Drive?
    • How old is the HDD?
    Since you already tried multiple troubleshooting steps, we suggest visiting the manufacturer's website. Find and download a hard drive diagnostic software to help resolve the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Martin Bar, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?

1. How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop? - Similar Threads - separate HDD Desktop

2. how do i separate the account from my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i separate the account from my device?: I've had multiple school accounts that have been associated with my device. an old school account is still associated with my device and it it prompting me to log into that account....
  3. how do i separate the account from my device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i separate the account from my device?: I've had multiple school accounts that have been associated with my device. an old school account is still associated with my device and it it prompting me to log into that account....
  4. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  5. How do I remove these from my Desktop?

How do I remove these from my Desktop?: These are from when I Backed Up my One Drive and left these white ones sitting there on my Desk top. The second 2 are when I Set Up my Printer. They say SET UP. I also have the yellow one which is backup from my old lap top for this new PC. One of the white ones says Windows...
  6. How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?: Hi, I accidently merged my HDD into my Desktop while I was moving files between my SSD and HDD. Is there a way to undo this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-separate-my-hdd-from-my-desktop/3bcb91db-7681-4640-b253-f1bdfc4d32e8
  7. How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?

How do I separate my HDD from my Desktop?: Hi, I accidently merged my HDD into my Desktop while I was moving files between my SSD and HDD. Is there a way to undo this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-separate-my-hdd-from-my-desktop/3bcb91db-7681-4640-b253-f1bdfc4d32e8
  8. How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?: I bought a ssd and I need to know how i can transfer all my files from that hard drive to the ssd. I deleted enough apps to make sure my HDD has enough space to transfer all the downloads and files, etc, to my SSD. I also want to make it so windows boots off my SSD instead of...
  9. How do I separate my Microsoft account from my Windows 10 Account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I separate my Microsoft account from my Windows 10 Account?: I have accidentally added my daughter's Microsoft account to my Wife's Windows 10 account when I built her PC. Now when she logs into Windows it is as our daughter. I want to separate the two accounts but everything I've tried has not helped. The option for logging in with a...
  10. Remote Desktop: How do I make each of my work monitors into a separate "space"/"desktop" on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Desktop: How do I make each of my work monitors into a separate "space"/"desktop" on...: Hi, My work computer is a PC with Windows 10 and two monitors, but when I work from home, I use Remote Desktop to connect to that computer from my Macbook. I don't have multiple monitors for my Macbook, but I can set up multiple "desktops" via Mission control. Is there a...