Windows 10: How do I set a second seat as an admin?

Discus and support How do I set a second seat as an admin? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I set a second seat as an admin?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by -Sales-, Aug 6, 2020.

1. -Sales- Win User

How do I set a second seat as an admin?

:)

-Sales-, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 6, 2020
  4. How do I set a second seat as an admin?

how do i change disconnected setting to connected setting on my printer

Hi Robert,

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.
    • Click on Hardware and Sound.
    • Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below and check if it helps. It helps in checking settings, installing drivers and identifying and fixing the printer issues.

Fix printer problems: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with the Printer. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I set a second seat as an admin? - Similar Threads - set second seat

2. How do I change into admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change into admin?: I’m trying to make some changes but the user account control always stops me from doing anything and every time i sign in the same message: the requested operation requires evaluation. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  3. How do I change into admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change into admin?: I’m trying to make some changes but the user account control always stops me from doing anything and every time i sign in the same message: the requested operation requires evaluation. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. how do i contact the IT admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i contact the IT admin: so i saw that Windows 11 will be coming soon and I decided to check the pc health app they have in the official Microsoft, I downloaded the app from Microsoft and checked to see if it would work on my old computer that had been here for 9 years and then it gave me this pop...
  5. cannot set second account as admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cannot set second account as admin: there is one account that is the built in administrator with full acess now i want to create a second user, also as administrator, but the option is greyed out, the CMD command doesnt work either so this second account is very limited, so much that you cannot even change...
  6. How do I delete admin password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete admin password?: I want to play games on my computer, but don't have the password to enter. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-admin-password/8ab8e0be-37f4-4dfc-941e-c1aabf05393d
  7. How do I set up a second Microsoft Account? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I set up a second Microsoft Account? Windows 10: I've been experiencing many problems in the last year or so. I won't bother you with the details as I've had to create lots of threads to resolve the problems but one of the suggestion made by an MVP was that I should create a second account. How do I do this please? I've...
  8. How can I change the admin settings?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change the admin settings?: There's a software that for some reason won't install if I install it with admin rights. I need to know how to make it so that my computer doesn't ask for the password when I install something. How can I do that? Thanks. 135293
  9. How can I change the admin settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I change the admin settings?: There's a software that for some reason won't install if I install it with admin rights. I need to know how to make it so that my computer doesn't ask for the password when I install something. How can I do that? Thanks. 135293
  10. How do I run as non-admin?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I run as non-admin?: I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, and if it has, I apologize. I recently read that running my home PC network as administrator is dangerous and that I should use a local user account. Not knowing where to begin, I added a new account under "Family & other...