Windows 10: How do I set album art for an mp3

Discus and support How do I set album art for an mp3 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have already tried copying and pasting the image onto the album in windows media player, but then the image is much too low quality. Is there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dddtttf123, May 14, 2019.

1. How do I set album art for an mp3

I have already tried copying and pasting the image onto the album in windows media player, but then the image is much too low quality. Is there anything else I can try?

:)

dddtttf123, May 14, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

MP3 Album art work changing

I've just spent considerable time getting mp3 files to display artwork and other track details on my Mazda. Here is what I did:

1. Rip CDs in mp3 format in iTunes and import music folders / files obtained from other sources.
    2. Consolidate the music library in iTunes which generates the folder structure Artist / Album / Tracks
    3. Check for missing artwork. I did a Google search for album covers and saved artwork size c. 300x300 pixels then added the album art in iTunes.
    4. Use Tagscanner to check/edit the track details, artist, album art etc
    5. Use MP3Tag to check the tags are v2.3. Cut the tag then paste it back to set v2.3 if incorrect.
    6. Use MP3Test to quickly check and test for mp3 file errors
    7. Use MP3Diags to check and correct mp3 files in detail

What program are you using to create and play MP3 files?

Steve C, May 14, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User

Hi i will try the iTunes way

I am not having a lot of luck searching for album covers

Can i ask what you mean by size C and is 300x300 pixels a good size every time i find a album cover i like and check the size when i download it the size gets smaller

I have tried WMP and VLC

sam02, May 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

How do I set album art for an mp3

How are you viewing your cover art in the mp3 file? A screenshot or two might help.

Example: I copied this mp3 file to my desktop: you can see the icon and the Preview pane both display it correctly.

How do I set album art for an mp3 [​IMG]

dalchina, May 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I set album art for an mp3

1. How do I set album art for an mp3 - Similar Threads - set album art

2. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer: I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't...
  3. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer: I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't...
  4. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  6. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?: Hello, how can one add album art using WMP? The "Paste Album Art" does not appear as an option when right clicking on an album. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-album-art-does-not-appear-as-an-option-how/8701ff6d-4a6b-4757-a3ae-7f64d347c445
  7. Paste Album Art Does Not appear as an Option. How to add Album Art?

8. Unable to add Album art to some mp3 files

Unable to add Album art to some mp3 files: I am able to add Album cover art to most mp3 files using either Windows Media Player or the MP3TAG application. However all files in some folders just refuse to display the art. I test this by viewing large, medium, and small icons using file explorer. It has nothing to do...
  9. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  10. MP3 Album art work changing

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3 Album art work changing: Hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this My problem is i am sorting out my MP3 files and adding the artwork to those that have the art work missing. I have done quite a few and after playing the mp3 the art work displays ok and then i have saved the...