Windows 10: How do I set an alarm

Discus and support How do I set an alarm in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I set an alarm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-an-alarm/05302c7c-c353-416b-adf3-fd678cdc800f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WTM_897, Aug 8, 2019.

1. WTM_897 Win User

How do I set an alarm

How do I set an alarm?

:)

WTM_897, Aug 8, 2019

2. Set an alarm in Alarms, and it doesn't notify me.

I've been having a problem with Alarms. Every time I set an alarm, it doesn't go off. One time, I set an alarm for 6:00pm and after reboot, it finally when off. Any suggestions?

d2123cross, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    How do I set an alarm on Windows 10 ?

Hi Bernadette,

Setting alarms in Windows 10 is done on the Alarms & Clock application. To set one up, you can follow the steps below:

• Type Alarms & Clocks in the Cortana search bar and press Enter.
    • Click the Alarm icon in the upper-left corner of the new window that will appear.
    • Click the plus sign (+) in the lower-right corner of the window to add a new alarm.

Additionally, you can check this link on how you can maximize the use of the Alarm & Clock application.

Feel free to post back if you need further help.

Erika Aro, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

How do I set an alarm

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I set an alarm

1. How do I set an alarm - Similar Threads - set alarm

2. How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?: I know how to set multiple alarms in Windows 11, but it stops letting me add more than 32 alarms in total.I want to add at least 75 alarms for the day to be added but I can not. Waiting for someone to solve my problem....
  3. How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to I set more than 32 multiple alarms in Windows 11?: I know how to set multiple alarms in Windows 11, but it stops letting me add more than 32 alarms in total.I want to add at least 75 alarms for the day to be added but I can not. Waiting for someone to solve my problem....
  4. Is it possible to set my PC and Android alarms on both devices to go off simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to set my PC and Android alarms on both devices to go off simultaneously?: Is it possible to set my PC and Android alarms on both devices to go off simultaneously? I would like my alarms to be in sync. This will be very helpful...
  5. Is it possible to set my PC and Android alarms on both devices to go off simultaneously?

Is it possible to set my PC and Android alarms on both devices to go off simultaneously?: Is it possible to set my PC and Android alarms on both devices to go off simultaneously? I would like my alarms to be in sync. This will be very helpful...
  6. I'm trying to set a custom file as my alarm sound, but I don't have permissions in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to set a custom file as my alarm sound, but I don't have permissions in the...: I saw an old thread from 2016, but Windows 10 has changed since then and that old answer doesn't work anymore. I'm trying to set a .WAV file as my alarm, but I can't access my media folder C:/Windows/Media.It says:Destination Folder Access DeniedYou need permission to perform...
  7. I'm trying to set a custom file as my alarm sound, but I don't have permissions in the...

I'm trying to set a custom file as my alarm sound, but I don't have permissions in the...: I saw an old thread from 2016, but Windows 10 has changed since then and that old answer doesn't work anymore. I'm trying to set a .WAV file as my alarm, but I can't access my media folder C:/Windows/Media.It says:Destination Folder Access DeniedYou need permission to perform...
  8. I'm trying to set a custom file as my alarm sound, but I don't have permissions in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Alarm clock not working on Windows 11/10 even when set

in Windows 10 News
    Alarm clock not working on Windows 11/10 even when set: [ATTACH]If the alarm clock is not working on Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers, this guide will let you fix the issue. There could be various reasons why the alarm is not working on your computer. From your notification settings to the time zone setting, you need to check...
  10. Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10: Hello,I have Windows 10 installed on my machine. In the Start Menu, I see the icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock set to icons of Image file. I would like to reset these icons to their original icons. How can I do that? Screenshot of the icons added below.Thank you!...