Windows 10: How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?

Discus and support How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MannieCosta, Dec 20, 2019.

1. How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?

How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?

:)

MannieCosta, Dec 20, 2019

2. WIn 10 and IE 11 Google translate reports translating site but nothing happens.

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to add the Google translate website in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Follow the steps:

• Open internet explorer.
    • Click on ALT key in key board.
    • Click on tools tab
    • Select compatibility view settings
    • Add the website
    • Click ok.
    Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Divya Murugan, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Google translate in Internet Explorer 11

Hi Svein,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are in a frustrating situation, because I.E. 11 cannot open Google translator webpage.

I'd certainly help you, to resolve the issue.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries, mentioned below:

• Is this issue occurs on other browsers?

• Is this issue occurs specific with Google translate webpage?

• Do you receive any error code or error message?

I would suggest you to follow these methods, mentioned below, to fix your issue:

Method 1:

Let's try to open Google translator webpage, by running Internet Explorer as an Administrator.

To start Internet Explorer as an Administrator, follow these steps:

a) Close all Internet Explorer windows.

b) Type Internet Explorer on the search bar, then right-click Internet Explorer tab and select Run as Administrator option.

c) Browse Google translator webpage, while running the Internet Explorer as the Administrator.

If the issue persists, try the next method.

Method 2:

Try to open Google translator webpage, after disabling Protected Mode.

Try to open Google translator webpage, after disabling Protected Mode, to do this, follow these steps:

a) Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer browser.

b) Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)

c) Click Apply, and then click OK.

d) Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then, restart Internet Explorer browser.

e) Browse Google translator webpage, while running the Internet Explorer as the Administrator.

If the issue persists, try next method.

Method 3:

Set IE as default browser.

Follow these steps, mentioned below to set IE as default browser.

a. Type Default Programs on the search bar.

b. Click on Default Programs in the search results.

c. Click on Set your Default Programs.

d. Choose Internet Explorer from the list.

e. Select Set this program as default, and then, click OK.

Let's refer to the Microsoft article link, mentioned below, to choose the apps as default on Windows 10.

Choose the apps Windows uses by default.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Dec 20, 2019
  4. How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?

Google Translate does not work in IE11

Hi,

With the issue description, I understand that you are facing some issues regarding Google Translate ad in on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 PC. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed.

I would suggest you to follow these methods, mentioned below, to fix your issue:

Method 1:
    Let's try to open Google translator webpage, by running Internet Explorer as an Administrator.

To start Internet Explorer as an Administrator, follow these steps:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.

2. Type Internet Explorer on the search bar, then right-click Internet Explorer tab and select Run as Administrator option.

3. Browse Google translator webpage, while running the Internet Explorer as the Administrator.

If the issue persists, try the next method.

Method 2: Try to open Google translator webpage, after disabling Protected Mode.

Try to open Google translator webpage, after disabling Protected Mode, to do this, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools icon in Internet Explorer browser.

2. Click the Security tab and uncheck the checkbox beside Enable Protected Mode (requires restarting Internet Explorer)

3. Click Apply, and then click OK.

4. Close all open Internet Explorer windows, and then, restart Internet Explorer browser.

5. Browse Google translator webpage, while running the Internet Explorer as the Administrator.

If the issue persists, try next method.

Method 3:
    Set IE as default browser.

Follow these steps, mentioned below to set IE as default browser.

1. Type Default Programs on the search bar.

2. Click on Default Programs in the search results.

3. Click on Set your Default Programs.

4. Choose Internet Explorer from the list.

5. Select Set this program as default, and then, click OK.

Let's refer to the Microsoft article link, mentioned below, to choose the apps as default on Windows 10.

Choose the apps Windows uses by default.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/choose-programs-windows-uses-default

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10?

1. How do I set Google Translator shortcut to my Launcher in windows 10? - Similar Threads - set Google Translator

2. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  3. How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I pin Google Drive Shortcuts to Taskbar?: I downloaded and installed the Google Drive app, and shortcuts for it, plus ones for Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides appeared on my desktop. How do I move those to the task bar?I am NOT using Google Chrome....
  4. How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get microsoft translate on my Dell laptop: Hello, I am an ESOL teacher and need Microsoft Translate on my computer. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-microsoft-translate-on-my-dell-laptop/91c1cdbb-afb4-4053-b112-addf52c15390
  5. Google API subtitle translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google API subtitle translator: Hi folks anybody tried this yet ---- Machine translations seem to be getting better as the A.I improves -- probably a lot easier to do a machine rough translate and then fix manually than try the whole thing. The only problem seems to be that it's an "online" translate--...
  6. Google Translate adds five languages

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate adds five languages: Millions of people around the world use Google Translate, whether in a verbal conversation, or while navigating a menu or reading a webpage online. Translate learns from existing translations, which are most often found on the web. Languages without a lot of web content have...
  7. Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate improves offline translation on Android and iOS: When you’re traveling somewhere without access to the internet or don’t want to use your data plan, you can still use the Google Translate app on Android and iOS when your phone is offline. Offline translation is getting better: now, in 59 languages, offline translation is 12...
  8. Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate instant camera translation gets an upgrade: Google Translate allows you to explore unfamiliar lands, communicate in different languages, and make connections that would be otherwise impossible. One of my favorite features on the Google Translate mobile app is instant camera translation, which allows you to see the...
  9. Google Translate now provides gender specific translations

in Windows 10 News
    Google Translate now provides gender specific translations: Over the course of this year, there’s been an effort across Google to promote fairness and reduce bias in machine learning. Our latest development in this effort addresses gender bias by providing feminine and masculine translations for some gender-neutral words on the Google...
  10. How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?: The shortcut to change virtual desktop in Windows 10 is: Ctrl + Win + ←/→ i want to bind this to my mouse side key , how to do this? my mouse is DeathAdder2013...