Windows 10: How do I set my address to default to iCloud

Discus and support How do I set my address to default to iCloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I do an email the address book it defaults to tony@email. I would like it to default to iCloud instead. How can I do this? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The Pool Commish, Jun 4, 2020.

1. How do I set my address to default to iCloud

When I do an email the address book it defaults to tony@email. I would like it to default to iCloud instead.

How can I do this?

Thanks

:)

The Pool Commish, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Ceresia Win User

iCloud and Google Calendar Conflict: Both Use Same Email Address

I have switched to Windows 10 for mail and calendars as Outlook was taking too long to load. I have set up my gmail account for mail and all is working fine. However I use iCloud for my calendars and want to see my iCloud calendars in Windows 10.

However I am having problems setting up my iCloud account in Windows 10. I enter the relevant details but the "looking for your settings" process never completes. Could this be because I use the same email address for Gmail and my Apple ID?

I suspect I'm making a basic error but would welcome any suggestions. Thank you.

Ceresia, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Remove iCloud Photos from Devices and Drives View in File Explorer

thank you for this soln gogreen, much appreciated! Here is a quick summary for others if interested -

Reference:
    Steps:
    1. Open regedit (Win+R, "regedit")
    2. Enter key in address bar
    3. Deprecate key
      • Opt A. - delete
      • Opt B. - rename something different (e.g. prefix with "_")
    4. Close and re-open to observe result
    Key:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{F0D63F85-37EC-4097-B30D-61B4A8917118}
    thanks! How do I set my address to default to iCloud :)

justinmreina, Jun 4, 2020
  4. BaryBazz Win User

How do I set my address to default to iCloud

iCloud account settings

Absolutely superb worked for me like a dream. Many thanks.

Bazzer

BaryBazz, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

How do I set my address to default to iCloud

1. How do I set my address to default to iCloud - Similar Threads - set address default

2. how do i delete my icloud history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i delete my icloud history: can i delete my internet history in icloud and if i can how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-icloud-history/869a15f9-83cc-4f1f-a2dc-de1767b989e2
  3. How do I install iCloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install iCloud: I'm having a lot of trouble downloading iCloud. Once in the Microsoft Store, the system refuses to accept my outlook.com, onmicrosoft.com, or hotmail.com addresses, all currently active. At some point last year, my msn.com address was closed....
  4. How do I install iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install iCloud: I'm having a lot of trouble downloading iCloud. Once in the Microsoft Store, the system refuses to accept my outlook.com, onmicrosoft.com, or hotmail.com addresses, all currently active. At some point last year, my msn.com address was closed....
  5. Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

in Browsers and Email
    Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?: I just started using the Windows Scan app and it is very easy. You scan something, view it and you can then choose to Share. After you share, you are asked how you want to share and I choose Email. The question is, where does the sending email address come from, where is it...
  6. Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?

in Windows 10 Support
    Default Email is set to Chrome - How do I specify the Email address?: I just started using the Windows Scan app and it is very easy. You scan something, view it and you can then choose to Share. After you share, you are asked how you want to share and I choose Email. The question is, where does the sending email address come from, where is it...
  7. How do I set my default email to Hotmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set my default email to Hotmail?: How do I set my default email to Hotmail? when I go to defaults there is no email icon to click on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-default-email-to-hotmail/1b1b09ab-12a2-4e11-85be-075d27e5fdad
  8. How do I know if my Icloud is working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I know if my Icloud is working: How do I know if my Icloud is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-know-if-my-icloud-is-working/e9a98737-4930-487f-acbd-e897ee88bb44
  9. How do I set a default

How do I set a default: I want to set Libre office but it keeps going back to WPS, how can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-a-default/e3bb7e07-68e1-4200-b460-cf2e1d39fbd1
  10. How do I set Windows to it's default settings?

How do I set Windows to it's default settings?: I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-set-windows-to-its-default-settings/24530a82-b15f-4b57-a10c-8b3146961714