Windows 10: how do I set my sound output to Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support how do I set my sound output to Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am appearing on a podcast and need to switch from the built in speakers to Bluetooth headphones. Any ideas on how to do so?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KarenKugler, Sep 24, 2019.

1. how do I set my sound output to Bluetooth headphones

I am appearing on a podcast and need to switch from the built in speakers to Bluetooth headphones. Any ideas on how to do so?

:)

KarenKugler, Sep 24, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 24, 2019
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Sep 24, 2019
  4. JoeShades Win User

how do I set my sound output to Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

how do I set my sound output to Bluetooth headphones

1. how do I set my sound output to Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - set sound output

2. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth they connect,However I do not have any headphones output device.Heaphones work fine on all other devices. Have been working fine untill now on laptop however I did notice it took...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Connect but no headphones output Device: I am using Windows 11 on my Asus Notebook. I connect my Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones via bluetooth they connect,However I do not have any headphones output device.Heaphones work fine on all other devices. Have been working fine untill now on laptop however I did notice it took...
  4. How do i fix my bluetooth headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my bluetooth headphones?: They work normally on any other device except for my Windows 11 Laptop. When i connect them they work normally until the microphone is being used. As soon as i am testing the microphone or just put it as the default my Headphones stop the audio from going through making me...
  5. How do i fix my bluetooth headphones?

How do i fix my bluetooth headphones?: They work normally on any other device except for my Windows 11 Laptop. When i connect them they work normally until the microphone is being used. As soon as i am testing the microphone or just put it as the default my Headphones stop the audio from going through making me...
  6. How do I fix my sound output?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my sound output?: Today, I updated my computer and when I turned it back on, there was an x on the bottom right of my speaker symbol in the task bar. My sound no longer works through my laptop speakers OR my own wire headphones. I checked all the sound settings on my computer and ran...
  7. How do I fix my sound output?

How do I fix my sound output?: Today, I updated my computer and when I turned it back on, there was an x on the bottom right of my speaker symbol in the task bar. My sound no longer works through my laptop speakers OR my own wire headphones. I checked all the sound settings on my computer and ran...
  8. How do I fix my sound output?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output: Good day!I have problem with the Bluetooth of my laptop. Whenever I try to connect a Bluetooth headphone or speaker to my laptop, the headphone sound output keeps on appearing and disappearing. How to fix this issue?...
  10. Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output

Bluetooth headphone keep appearing and disappearing in the sound output: Good day!I have problem with the Bluetooth of my laptop. Whenever I try to connect a Bluetooth headphone or speaker to my laptop, the headphone sound output keeps on appearing and disappearing. How to fix this issue?...