Windows 10: How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file?

Discus and support How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that, upon scanning, it allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file, please? Thank you for your time. Even more so if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fraser Paterson, Feb 7, 2021.

1. How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file?

How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that, upon scanning, it allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file, please?

Thank you for your time. Even more so if you can help!

Fraser

:)

Fraser Paterson, Feb 7, 2021

2. Win10 Scanner app doesnt allow saving scans in PDF format

Just added a Canon PIXMA MX439 MP printer/scanner to Win10 laptop but Scar app doesnt allow saving scans in PDF format. That's my primary file format for scans. Can I convert the JPG/TIFF/BMP output to PDF?

StanTheMann13, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Windows Fax and Scan no longer attaches PDF files from our scanner -

Upograded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 over weekend. Windows fax and scan (with external modem) used to attach any document PDF, word, etc and fax to the fax number. This worked in Windows 7 without any changes. It attached any file, PDF, Word, EXCEL and faxed it.

How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file? [​IMG]

Error messages is Windows can't fax or preview the attached file type. try installing a program that allows you to print .tif files and save the attached file as a .TIF, then try again.

Now get Windows fax and scan cant fax or preview attached file type. PDF file. The scan function does have our scanner xerox documate 262i (TWAIN Compliant) but we never used the scan function of windows fax and scan before. We scanned documents with out scanner, then attached the PDF file to our fax and it converted it and faxed it.

The SCAN Function of Windows Fax and SCAN does not work, don't know if it worked before.

Desperate to fax PDF files from our scanner folder again! Please help

frustratedatfax, Feb 7, 2021
  4. How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file?

How to save a scanned document as PDF

Hi Chuck.

There are some options that you can do to save the scanned documents to PDF file. You may follow these steps:

• Copy the scanned document.
    • Open Word, then paste it.
    • Click File > Save As > Choose the location where you want to save it.
    • On Save as type, choose PDF > Save.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file?

1. How Do I Set my Windows 10 Scanner so that it Allows me to Save Scans as a pdf file? - Similar Threads - Set Scanner Allows

2. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  3. Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving scanned documents is 1 PDF file: I'm using Windows Fax and Scan in Windows 11. I want to put 5 scanned pages in 1 PDF file. After having scanned the 5 pages I select them and want to print to a PDF. However when I select 1 file I can select "Print". As soon as I select 2 or more files the "Print" option can...
  4. pdf not being allowed to save

pdf not being allowed to save: Am not sure what happened overnight but when I scan from my HP scanner and my pdf shows up as "test today" which is what I named it in my documents folder when I open it the format and layout is totally different see attached. I can't save as as the save button is greyed out...
  5. Win10 Scanner app doesnt allow saving scans in PDF format

Win10 Scanner app doesnt allow saving scans in PDF format: Just added a Canon PIXMA MX439 MP printer/scanner to Win10 laptop but Scar app doesnt allow saving scans in PDF format. That's my primary file format for scans. Can I convert the JPG/TIFF/BMP output to PDF?...
  6. Saving settings on PDF files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving settings on PDF files: Hi! My question is in regards to the "saving" option of PDF files. Here are the steps I follow: I download the PDF, I save it as, on the little saving icon thats on the upright corner of the document. When I do highlight text in the document, before I would only have to click...
  7. My HP 6978 scanner will only scan documents as a PDF. How do I change this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP 6978 scanner will only scan documents as a PDF. How do I change this?: Hi, My HP Pro 6978 is only permitting me to scan documents as a PDF. How can I change this? Thank you. Ann * Moved from Edge * Original title: My HP 6978 scanner...
  8. IF I SCAN IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO SAVE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IF I SCAN IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO SAVE: HELP! AFTER SCANNING THE DOCS. IT'S NOT ALLOWING ME TO SAVE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-scan-its-not-allowing-me-to-save/b03cd8c6-13d5-412e-b588-9af1469840c9
  9. Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scan Multiple pages and Save to PDF File: Hey I have MFC-L3710CW Printer/Scanner and can not figure out how to scan multiple pages to one file and save it as PDF. My old computer I would just be able to scan it by hitting the scan button on my printer/scanner and it would scan right into a PDF file. Now with my...
  10. Printer/scanner is saving scans as JPEG instead of PDF. How do I get it to save as PDF?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer/scanner is saving scans as JPEG instead of PDF. How do I get it to save as PDF?: My printer has always saved scans as PDF Now its saving as jpeg. And my Adoby (or what ever its called" can't open the file. How do I get the darn thing to save as PDF/ * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: Opening a scanned item...