Windows 10: how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10

Discus and support how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ernesto E.Brio, Sep 25, 2018.

1. how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10

how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10?

:)

Ernesto E.Brio, Sep 25, 2018
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10

1. how do I set myself up as administrator in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - set myself administrator

2. how do I make myself administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I make myself administrator: when i reinstalled windows a random account called administrator came up and i tried to log into it wit my password and it didnt work so i add to create a non administrator account and now i need to know how to change myself to one, when i got in control panel to try do it,...
  3. Set up myself as Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up myself as Administrator: I am the sole user of my computer and supposedly have administrator privileges but often when I attempt to do something I'm told I cannot perform the function as it requires the Administrator to do so.How do I become "The Administrator"?...
  4. Set up myself as Administrator

Set up myself as Administrator: I am the sole user of my computer and supposedly have administrator privileges but often when I attempt to do something I'm told I cannot perform the function as it requires the Administrator to do so.How do I become "The Administrator"?...
  5. Set up myself as Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I make myself an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make myself an administrator: Hi Microsoft community I am interested in knowing how I put myself on administrator as My school put me on standard accountAny answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-myself-an-administrator/cc95897d-c306-436a-a15d-4750881f8199
  7. How do I make myself an administrator

How do I make myself an administrator: Hi Microsoft community I am interested in knowing how I put myself on administrator as My school put me on standard accountAny answers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-myself-an-administrator/cc95897d-c306-436a-a15d-4750881f8199
  8. How do I make myself an administrator

9. how do i set myself as the administrator?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i set myself as the administrator?: i am trying to set my microsoft account as admin. i can not get to the account user roles that apparently is so easy to get to in the settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-myself-as-the-administrator/c7fec36b-d7ae-49cb-b811-335faa420ccc
  10. Setting Myself as Administrator

Setting Myself as Administrator: Somewhere along the line, I got taken off as administrator on my personal computer. How do I make myself administrator again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-myself-as-administrator/4f4e259f-bd2a-4c59-87ed-59a417ff98fa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i set myself up as administrator

2. how do i set myself as administrator

3. how to set myself as administrator windows 10

4. i cant set myself as administrator,
  5. how can i set myself up as administrator,
  6. how do i add myself as administrator,
  7. set up as administrator,
  8. set myself as an administrator,
  9. How do I set myself,
  10. set myself as admin windows 10,
  11. how do i set myself as admin,