Windows 10: How do I set reminders after the Sept 2020 windows update?

Discus and support How do I set reminders after the Sept 2020 windows update? in Cortana to solve the problem; I used Cortana reminders a lot, so the Sept 2020 update really threw me for a loop. There is no Notebook. I've searched for hours online trying to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by CrystalScherer, Oct 17, 2020.

1. How do I set reminders after the Sept 2020 windows update?

I used Cortana reminders a lot, so the Sept 2020 update really threw me for a loop.

There is no Notebook. I've searched for hours online trying to figure out how to set up the reminders.

I did try searching the community forusm, but there is no date filter, and everything pertains to the older versions...

I'm trying to set up a reminder for physio exercises every day at 8pm.

I've tried typing in dozens of various commands, but it just gives me Bing recommendations...

If nothing else, can anyone recommend a simple Windows 10 app that can see the time and the date? I don't want it to tie into my emails - these are just reminders for when I'm at home.

:)

CrystalScherer, Oct 17, 2020

2. Help: no sound after windows update Sept 2020

Help: no sound after windows update Sept 2020

How do I fix this?

RichardZachary, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity

Yesterday (Sept 18, 2020) I installed a Windows 10 update to my Lenovo laptop, and I now consistently get a “no internet, secured” message when I try to connect to wifi. I’ve looked through various online suggestions for fixing this error but none of them
    seem to work. My device shows that I have version 10.0.19041 Build 19041. Is there something unusual about this latest patch that creates wifi bugs that can’t be fixed with tricks that have worked in the past? Thanks!

David Sniveley, Oct 17, 2020
  4. wp7geek Win User

How do I set reminders after the Sept 2020 windows update?

How do i set reminder from calendar appointments

Follow these steps to set up a reminder for calendar appointments:

• When in Calendar click the + sign to add a new appointment.
    • Click More details (right at the bottom left)
    • Set Reminder
    • Save
    Make sure that the volume is not set on zero, otherwise it won't ring.

wp7geek, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

How do I set reminders after the Sept 2020 windows update?

1. How do I set reminders after the Sept 2020 windows update? - Similar Threads - set reminders Sept

2. Microsoft to-do, how to set reminder for repetitive tasks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft to-do, how to set reminder for repetitive tasks?: Hi, may I ask if this is possible and if yeah, how may I do it?I have some daily repetitive tasks and some weekly ones, but I can only add a reminder for a certain day to them.Gtask doesn't have this problem, but you can't add sub tasks for daily repetitive tasks like...
  3. Windows 10 Update Printing Problem Sept 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update Printing Problem Sept 2020: Following a recent update the sreen would intermittently flash and would eventually turn completely white. In this state it was apparently unresponsive to keyboard and mouse. If the computer went to sleep it invariably awoke in the same white screen state. I have had this...
  4. New Update MSFS 2020 on Sept. 29, 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Update MSFS 2020 on Sept. 29, 2020: Yesterday I started MSFS 2020 ver 1.9.3.0 through the Xbox application and it came up saying I need to update. So I started the update and it shows to have completely downloaded and now is decompressing fs-base-0.1.87.fspatch.001... It has been stuck on this now after...
  5. Cannot open Settings because it is NO LONGER THERE-- after Windows 10 Update Sept 2020.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Settings because it is NO LONGER THERE-- after Windows 10 Update Sept 2020.: After most recent Sept 2020 Windows10 update, I do NOT have Settings any longer. Gear icon is there, error message "file not found" when I ran ms-settings in Powershell. I cannot uninstall the update, because I cannot access Settings. IT IS NOT THERE. After the update; upon...
  6. Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sept 2020 Win10 update broke internet connectivity: Yesterday Sept 18, 2020 I installed a Windows 10 update to my Lenovo laptop, and I now consistently get a “no internet, secured” message when I try to connect to wifi. I’ve looked through various online suggestions for fixing this error but none of them seem to work. My...
  7. Help: no sound after windows update Sept 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help: no sound after windows update Sept 2020: Help: no sound after windows update Sept 2020 How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-no-sound-after-windows-update-sept-2020/c2a08960-28a9-4cee-93c6-1fb53aa9bda7
  8. Outlook 365 not working after Windows 10 Sept 15 2020 forced update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 365 not working after Windows 10 Sept 15 2020 forced update.: After routinely shutting my computer down on Sept 15 2020, Windows 10 installed a large forced update. Since then, Microsoft Outlook 365 does not work. I have restarted the computer and Outlook a couple of times, checked forums, and disabled add-ins, but I still cannot use...
  9. Incorrect password after sept 2020 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Incorrect password after sept 2020 update: Hello everyone! I updated my computer last night and today it keeps telling me “incorrect password error”. However I don’t even have a password for it, I usually press login and that’s it. Now the error appears instead and, as I can’t type anything because I don’t use a...
  10. How do I fix stuttering lag after Windows update 2020-03

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix stuttering lag after Windows update 2020-03: recently I updated my windows from 8.1 to 10 but after update my system getting slow and while playing game there was unexpected shuttering/lagging . gaming were so smooth before updating windows , but after update it become headache for me. please help me through this...