Windows 10: how do i set screet time limit for my child?

Discus and support how do i set screet time limit for my child? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts on my computer: one for me and one for my kid. How do I set the screen time limit for him?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anca Horvath, May 21, 2024.

1. how do i set screet time limit for my child?

I have 2 accounts on my computer: one for me and one for my kid. How do I set the screen time limit for him?

:)

Anca Horvath, May 21, 2024

2. Unable to set time limits for a child to access computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about setting time limit for your child to access the computer.

Do let us know if the issue persists with different times as well?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about settings time limits for child and check if it helps.

Refer: Set the right limits for your child

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 21, 2024
  3. time limits in family not working

Hi Barbara,

We would like to know more details about your concern about the Family Safety time limit that is not working so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Does it happen only with particular child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you refer to this
    support link
    on how to set up screen time limits for your child.

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, May 21, 2024
  4. Tenforo Active Member

how do i set screet time limit for my child?

Set time limit for Child account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting error while trying to set time limit for the child account in the Family settings. I'll certainly helpyou with this.

You can set and manage all these limits at
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . Sign in with your Microsoft account, select the name of the child whose settings you want to change, and follow the instructions from there.

To know more about setting time limits, refer the following Windows 10 Help article.

Set the right limits for your child

Also refer this article to know the changes in Family safety features.

https://account.microsoft.com/family/faq/

Hope this will help you. Post us back if you need further assistance with this. We'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Tenforo, May 21, 2024
Thema:

how do i set screet time limit for my child?

1. how do i set screet time limit for my child? - Similar Threads - set screet limit

2. how do i set screet time limit for my child?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set screet time limit for my child?: I have 2 accounts on my computer: one for me and one for my kid. How do I set the screen time limit for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-screet-time-limit-for-my-child/5fe09ecb-5ea8-424c-aa14-e410742d4354
  3. how do i set screet time limit for my child?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set screet time limit for my child?: I have 2 accounts on my computer: one for me and one for my kid. How do I set the screen time limit for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-screet-time-limit-for-my-child/5fe09ecb-5ea8-424c-aa14-e410742d4354
  4. How do I get time limits to work again on child's device?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I get time limits to work again on child's device?: My child is set as a standard user on their computer as opposed to an administrator but the time restrictions via the app are no longer working. How can I fix this so that I can once again set time limits on their computer device? It used to work very well but now doesn't...
  5. How do I get time limits to work again on child's device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get time limits to work again on child's device?: My child is set as a standard user on their computer as opposed to an administrator but the time restrictions via the app are no longer working. How can I fix this so that I can once again set time limits on their computer device? It used to work very well but now doesn't...
  6. How do I get time limits to work again on child's device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Child time limits - how to request more time in advance

Child time limits - how to request more time in advance: Hi there, im using time limits for my sons windows 10 machine and it works fine. He has one hour a day and when it runs out he is able to request more time as he needs it. The problem i am having is how he can ask for more time in advance? so whats happening is this:...
  8. Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached.

Screen time limit block the child before "Time Limit" reached.: I have child account in my family group and I found that "Time Limit" end in less time then defined. Now it's define for 6hr. Usage show 5:35 only and account is blocked. By time window usage allowed also. Device limits What can cause it?...
  9. How do I have a time limit on a certain set of apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I have a time limit on a certain set of apps?: So my parents have a time limit on my computer so I can’t spend hours playing video games, but they can only figure out how to have the entire computer locked out after a while. Is there any way to lock out specific apps after using them for a collective amount of time?...
  10. Child Time limits not working

Child Time limits not working: My child's account is not blocking after time limits or based on time of day, as it is entered into the schedule It does log his time, which I can see when I look at his activity tab. His account is also not blocking apps that it is supposed to block. For instance, his...