Windows 10: How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority?

Discus and support How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don’t know if the reason I keep getting this “access denied” message when trying to change priorities through task manager was because I had set the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MambaYoshi, Aug 14, 2022.

1. How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority?

I don’t know if the reason I keep getting this “access denied” message when trying to change priorities through task manager was because I had set the priority to high through the registry for the game. So I removed QSRL.exe from the registry and tried launching tower of fantasy again. I tried setting the priority to real time in task manager, I still got the “ Access denied” message. So I clicked high and I got the same message again. I ran the task manager again through administrator mode. None of the priorities worked. So I tried out another game. In the other game I set the priority to re

:)

MambaYoshi, Aug 14, 2022

2. Real time priority

So i have read that real time priority is bad for my pc. But that was after i had given a game real time priority. Now while running other apps my PC randomly slows down and i have to restart it. Even while running the app i gave real time priority. Before
    i could run online games like begone just fine but now after 20 min gaming my PC slows down and starts to lag.

AbhyudayPandey, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Real time priority

Well, if you go to task manager you can set different priorities for different apps. By default the priority of normal, but I set the game Star Wars: The Old Republic to real time priority, thinking I would run faster but now my whole PC randomly slows down.

Thanks for the help.

Abhi

AbhyudayPandey, Aug 14, 2022
  4. How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority?

Real time priority

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Please answer the following for us to assist you better:

1. What is the real time priority on your computer? Who offered you the game real time priority?

2. What is the name of real time priority offered to you?

Please reply with the required information, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority?

1. How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority? - Similar Threads - set game called

2. i cant set my game as priority

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant set my game as priority: i want to play beamng or beammp on high priority beacause its really laggy. In the screenshot i run the task manager as administrator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-set-my-game-as-priority/4614f249-be52-49e9-bb39-b632c58ef608
  3. How do I set my network priority?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set my network priority?: When I turn windows on it takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi. I suspect this happens because windows is trying to connect to a vpn network which I usually have turned off and only after it gives up it connects to the wifi. I searched online and some tutorials seem to...
  4. How do I set my network priority?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set my network priority?: When I turn windows on it takes a few minutes to connect to the wifi. I suspect this happens because windows is trying to connect to a vpn network which I usually have turned off and only after it gives up it connects to the wifi. I searched online and some tutorials seem to...
  5. How do I set my network priority?

6. How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set the game called tower of fantasy to real time priority?: I don’t know if the reason I keep getting this “access denied” message when trying to change priorities through task manager was because I had set the priority to high through the registry for the game. So I removed QSRL.exe from the registry and tried launching tower of...
  7. How to permanently set task priority to real-time in task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to permanently set task priority to real-time in task manager: Every time I open the app it goes back to normal priority... why? And how do I fix it. submitted by /u/ninjakiller218 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fu9bqe/how_to_permanently_set_task_priority_to_realtime/
  8. How do I set the priority of an application?

How do I set the priority of an application?: I'm using Windows 10 for a machine tool control application. I need several exe files to have top priority. Is there a way to set this in Windows 10? Thanks, Andy*Nerd 58555
  9. How can I view all of the API calls in real time?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I view all of the API calls in real time?: I'm trying to see a sort of footprint of every action taken by a user on my computer. I've looked into audit policies but I'm not sure if this is what I need. Take this example: let's say that I move the cursor from point A to point B. At point B, I click on something...
  10. How can I view all of the API calls in real time?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I view all of the API calls in real time?: I'm trying to see a sort of footprint of every action taken by a user on my computer. I've looked into audit policies but I'm not sure if this is what I need. Take this example: let's say that I move the cursor from point A to point B. At point B, I click on something...