Windows 10: How do I set the System Font in Win 10?

Discus and support How do I set the System Font in Win 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to change the font that Photoshop uses as a system font in order to read my screen. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pallidin, Apr 10, 2020.

1. pallidin Win User

How do I set the System Font in Win 10?

I need to change the font that Photoshop uses as a system font in order to read my screen. How do I do that?

:)

pallidin, Apr 10, 2020

2. Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 system fonts disappeared

Hi Daniel,

This issue occurs due to corrupted system files. We suggest that you run
    SFC
    and DISM. You may follow the steps provided by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    on his article. It will check for any system
    file corruptions on your system.

Also, you can restore your default font settings by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R and type control.exe, and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Appearance and Personalization; then, choose
      Fonts.

• In the left pane, click on Font settings.

• Hit Restore default font settings.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I set the System Font in Win 10? - Similar Threads - set System Font

2. How do I change the operating system font?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the operating system font?: I want to change the pc font to the unone Pokémon font. I'm having struggles finding it. I have the font downloaded as well, I thought it would be in languages but I still can't find it......
  3. How do I change the operating system font?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the operating system font?: I want to change the pc font to the unone Pokémon font. I'm having struggles finding it. I have the font downloaded as well, I thought it would be in languages but I still can't find it......
  4. How do i change the font used by my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i change the font used by my system?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-font-used-by-my-system/77319696-e890-46f6-9597-6ffbf672286d
  5. How do i change the font used by my system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i change the font used by my system?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-font-used-by-my-system/77319696-e890-46f6-9597-6ffbf672286d
  6. How do I set the Sysem Font in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set the Sysem Font in Win 10?: I need to change the font that Photoshop uses as a system font in order to read my screen. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-sysem-font-in-win-10/40fcc161-1a82-49c0-908f-cd2cd34ca2ba
  7. How do I increase system font size on Windows 10

How do I increase system font size on Windows 10: The system font size is so small, I have to keep a magnifying glass alongside my screen. How do I increase the font size for the system text. I've increased the font size on the display but did NOT change the font size on system drop-down menus....
  8. How do I change fonts in Win 10 again?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change fonts in Win 10 again?: Okay I can see Font setting in Personalization Tab, and there are many fonts installed but How do I change them? I can't find option to change them, I really want that Times new Roman font and I don't want to go around changing registries just to apply some stupid font....
  9. how do I change the default font settings?

how do I change the default font settings?: How do I change the default font size settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-default-font-settings/7a7a37cc-b60c-4b74-aaca-c935775df190
  10. How do I set the font for desktop icons?

How do I set the font for desktop icons?: The build 1809 of W10 downloaded and installed itself a few days ago. But the labels on my desktop icons changed to a teeny-tiny font, not bolded. The same goes for file and folder names in Windows Explorer. Is there any way to set the properties of these labels and names to...