Windows 10: How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos?

Discus and support How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos? submitted by /u/glenrowell [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/glenrowell, Nov 5, 2019.

1. How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos?

How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos?

submitted by /u/glenrowell
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/glenrowell, Nov 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 default image viewer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to change the default image viewer to Paint.

• In search,
    • Type Default Programs.
    • Check whether Windows Photo Viewer is listed in the list.
    • Left click on the photo viewer and select the option paint.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Vincie B Win User
    WINDOWS PHOTO EDITOR (not Viewer)

Hello... I just got a new laptop set up at my work & it seems that Windows Photo Editor is no longer supported by Windows??. I have photo viewer... but that's literally all that is - a viewer. I've been editing
    photo's for my job for YEARS (at least 15!) using WINDOWS Photo Editor. Is there something compatible (OTHER than Microsoft photo editor)??? I have Microsoft photo editor but it doesn't let me edit half as well as the other! HELP PLEASE...
    Thank You,

Vincie B, Nov 5, 2019
  4. TomLeck Win User

How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos?

Default photo viewer/editor changed by Windows 10

I have used Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium for years as my preferred viewer and editor. A recent update to Windows 10 changed that default, and my program does not appear on the list as an option
    for .jpg files.

Any advice?

Thanks!

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

TomLeck, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I set the Windows 10 image editor as Photoshop but the viewer as Windows Photos? - Similar Threads - set image editor

2. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  3. How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add text to an image in the photo preview editor?: The Windows photo preview has an editor function that allows the user to paint, erase, and even add filters and adjust brightness/contrast. However I can't figure out how to activate the type tool so I can add text to the photo like the preview editor on Mac OS that everyone...
  4. How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Photoshop your default Image Editor in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Want to make Photoshop your default Image Editor? In this post, we will show you how to set Photoshop as the default app for opening and editing image files on a Windows 11/10 PC. Image files in Windows 11 are set to open with the Photos app by default. This is fine as...
  5. How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Do I Remove Windows Photo Viewer Borders?: Two days ago my photo viewer suddenly had these horribly thick borders that cut a solid 25% of the picture at the top and bottom. It is absolutely horrid and makes the app pointless to use for edits compared to other online applications. Is there a way to remove this or was...
  6. How to stop Windows 10 from switching image viewer default app to the Windows Photo Viewer

How to stop Windows 10 from switching image viewer default app to the Windows Photo Viewer: Hello, Thanks in advanced for offering a solution to my issue, if you can. About twice a week, Windows 10 will re-assign picture opening one image extension or all of them to Windows Photo Viewer. I much prefer ACDSee. So how can I lock in ACDSee as my 'photo' viewer for...
  7. Windows Image Viewer settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Image Viewer settings: I just got a Nikon 3500 and uplodaded my pictures from my camera onto my computer. I am currently using the regular Windows 10 image viewer (The one with blue mountains, background and a sun). Everytime I view a photo it shows the regular photo. But after a second or two the...
  8. Windows 10 Default Image / Photo Viewer.

Windows 10 Default Image / Photo Viewer.: Hello world, I'm having some issues with the default windows 10 photo / image viewer. When I open a image, the application loads said image but adds a certain yellow-ish tint to it aswell as some kind of resolution downgrade. It's weird because the instant I open the image,...
  9. How do I update photo viewer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I update photo viewer in Windows 10: How do I update photo viewer in Windows 10. My not accept photos fro my Canon elf vamera which ate not .jpeg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-update-photo-viewer-in-windows-10/7354905c-2e0f-4725-b84a-31053608623c
  10. Microsoft Photos or any photo editor besides Photoshop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos or any photo editor besides Photoshop: I can't get Microsoft Photos to open to view photos , I even tried to download the photo editor for windows 10 it does the same thing and won't open , now photoshop will open which is nice , but I also like to have the Microsoft photo to work to . Any Ideas what to do ?...