Windows 10: how do i set up a guest account

Discus and support how do i set up a guest account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi How do I set up a guest account?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by sherilcota, Jan 4, 2020.

1. how do i set up a guest account

Hi

How do I set up a guest account?

:)

sherilcota, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Jan 4, 2020
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Jan 4, 2020
  4. how do i set up a guest account

Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

how do i set up a guest account

1. how do i set up a guest account - Similar Threads - set guest account

2. Setting up a Guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up a Guest account: Hi, I have set up a guest account for my PC Windows 11 but when I turn on the PC it does not show the guest log in, only my regular log in. Any suggestions? Many thanks....
  3. Setting up a Guest account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up a Guest account: Hi, I have set up a guest account for my PC Windows 11 but when I turn on the PC it does not show the guest log in, only my regular log in. Any suggestions? Many thanks....
  4. How do I find the start menu on the guest account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the start menu on the guest account?: I have a new laptop with Windows 11. I finally got a guest account set up, but there is no taskbar or start menu, only a few icons on the desktop. I have to use the power button to sign out. I have googled for help but nothing works. Thanks!...
  5. Set up guest user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up guest user: How do I set up a guest user that has access to programs on my computer, but not my personal files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-guest-user/fe8c5af1-f430-4967-acd2-836d33d2ebeb
  6. Set up guest user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set up guest user: How do I set up a guest user that has access to programs on my computer, but not my personal files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-guest-user/fe8c5af1-f430-4967-acd2-836d33d2ebeb
  7. Set up guest user

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. how do i make changes tp guest account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i make changes tp guest account: how do i make changes to guest account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-changes-tp-guest-account/fb32ef95-4b4b-40ea-9645-330601ade8be
  9. Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Setting Up Guest Accounts for My PC - Locked - How to Fix?: Have a couple of friends who are coming to visit me soon so I tried to set up two new user accounts on my PC, then download the game they play through the Microsoft store without being able to access all my stuff in my account. I think I did the setting up the accounts part...
  10. How do I make a guest account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make a guest account?: Windows 8.1 had a guest feature you could enable or disable. I cannot find one on windows 10. 10385