Windows 10: How do I set up a new account in hotmail

Discus and support How do I set up a new account in hotmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm not receiving emails from Amazon and I'm told to set up a new hotmail account so they can send a 'code' to establish my identity. I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JacquiWilliams1, Jan 25, 2019.

1. How do I set up a new account in hotmail

I'm not receiving emails from Amazon and I'm told to set up a new hotmail account so they can send a 'code' to establish my identity. I can't find where to do this on the microsoft web site. Be grateful for assistance.

:)

JacquiWilliams1, Jan 25, 2019
  2. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jan 25, 2019
  4. keithy333 Win User

How do I set up a new account in hotmail

new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

keithy333, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

How do I set up a new account in hotmail

1. How do I set up a new account in hotmail - Similar Threads - set account hotmail

2. Windows sets up new account named Administrator, how do I remove it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows sets up new account named Administrator, how do I remove it: Hey, so I added a password to my account and now there's an account named "Administrator" on the list of accounts on the sign-in screen, I pressed it by accident and Windows ended up setting up a new account named "Administrator", however, it doesn't show up on the normal...
  3. Windows sets up new account named Administrator, how do I remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sets up new account named Administrator, how do I remove it: Hey, so I added a password to my account and now there's an account named "Administrator" on the list of accounts on the sign-in screen, I pressed it by accident and Windows ended up setting up a new account named "Administrator", however, it doesn't show up on the normal...
  4. Windows sets up new account named Administrator, how do I remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i report a malicious hotmail account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i report a malicious hotmail account?: I recieved an email from someone trying to commit fraud using a hotmail account, how do i report this email address so it can be investigated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-report-a-malicious-hotmail-account/47d5fa75-74cb-4b91-bd0d-824095d00906
  6. How do I set up an account to fax something

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set up an account to fax something: I can't fax from my machine. It said I need a account. How do I set up an account to fax? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-account-to-fax-something/2b78f8eb-028a-47d0-b0ad-93fef8160e82
  7. How do I set my default email to Hotmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set my default email to Hotmail?: How do I set my default email to Hotmail? when I go to defaults there is no email icon to click on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-my-default-email-to-hotmail/1b1b09ab-12a2-4e11-85be-075d27e5fdad
  8. how do i set up a guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do i set up a guest account: Hi How do I set up a guest account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-a-guest-account/597d8963-5b9a-441e-8f02-59c9d8d86216"
  9. how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up: how do i remove a hotmail accoutn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-hotmail-account-that-i-did-not-set/eda9563d-ab1c-4ca4-864f-7d033b632332"
  10. New Account set up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Account set up: Hello Guys, This is my main PC where everything is set up as I want it (apart from a Start Menu App issue but that's another story), I have just added my account (that is on this PC) to my wife's laptop, I've entered my Microsoft log in and password. I was on the...