Windows 10: How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach.

Discus and support How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savvy so it must be a simple approach.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelHeld_571, Feb 20, 2019.

1. How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach.

How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savvy so it must be a simple approach.

:)

MichaelHeld_571, Feb 20, 2019

2. Recover from sleep without PIN number

You need to execute following steps to recover from sleep without PIN number

Windows Key+I to invoke Settings > Accounts > Sign in options > Click in the Require sign in list box > Choose Never

Vijay_Verma, Feb 20, 2019
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Feb 20, 2019
  4. How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach.

Windows 10 - Plantronics Savi 7xx - intermittent sound & dropped Skype calls

Hello Ken,

Several factors may have caused the sound discrepancy with your Plantronics Savi 7xx, namely an issue with the Plantronics Savi 7xx itself, a discrepancy with the Skype app, or an outdated driver. To isolate the issue, kindly perform the following steps:

• Connect the Plantronics Savi 7xx with a different device or PC, then check if the issue persists.
    • Update your Skype app.
    • Update the driver or install the driver through the manufacturer's website.

Kindly post the result.

We look forward to your response.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach.

1. How do I set up a Pin number? Am not that tech savy so it must be a simple approach. - Similar Threads - set Pin number

2. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  3. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?: I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-tech-savy-how-can-i-get-personal-help/55149268-1881-4248-9450-1477b45eda95
  4. I am not tech savy. How can I get personal help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I set up my pin again?

How do I set up my pin again?: I tried fixing a glitch on my computer following advice on here but now I’m logged out of my account. The login screen says ‘something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set your PIN up again’ I’ve tried other things but nothing has worked I even tried the repair...
  6. How do I set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a PIN?: Can’t login using nmy password. Help trying to login. Need a PIN and it won’t let me A1B2C3 won’t work!!!’ HELP!!! Yhis id my 3 time but it refuses to let me login. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Why can’t I use my PASSWORD?????...
  7. How do I set up a PIN?

How do I set up a PIN?: Can’t login using nmy password. Help trying to login. Need a PIN and it won’t let me A1B2C3 won’t work!!!’ HELP!!! Yhis id my 3 time but it refuses to let me login. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Why can’t I use my PASSWORD?????...
  8. I am asked for a windows hello PIN that I do not and am unable to set up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am asked for a windows hello PIN that I do not and am unable to set up: I downloaded minecraftlauncher, which asked me to sign in to microsoft store to proceed. When I try to sign in, it asks me for my password as usual, which I enter, but then it asks for windows hello PIN, which I don't have. I select "forgot pin" and it tells me to reset from...
  9. I am asked for a windows hello PIN that I do not and am unable to set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am asked for a windows hello PIN that I do not and am unable to set up: I downloaded minecraftlauncher, which asked me to sign in to microsoft store to proceed. When I try to sign in, it asks me for my password as usual, which I enter, but then it asks for windows hello PIN, which I don't have. I select "forgot pin" and it tells me to reset from...
  10. I am asked for a windows hello PIN that I do not and am unable to set up