Windows 10: How do I set up a trusted device PC?

Discus and support How do I set up a trusted device PC? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I set up a trusted device in the Windows Security Settings?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasWillis1, Mar 12, 2020.

1. How do I set up a trusted device PC?

How do I set up a trusted device in the Windows Security Settings?

:)

ThomasWillis1, Mar 12, 2020

2. Trust Device

Hi Joanne,

Adding your device to your Microsoft account trusted list is easy. Just follow the steps on this
    link and you're good to go.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Mar 12, 2020
  3. Surface Pro4 trusted devices

Hello James,

Have you already synced this My Book1140 with his Microsoft Account?

Suggest you to login to your Microsoft Account and check whether this My Book1140 is listed as a trusted device. If you have already added this as a trusted device in Microsoft Account then it will get automatically synced if you use the same Microsoft account
    in some other devices.

SujataMoktan, Mar 12, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

How do I set up a trusted device PC?

Trust Own Device?

We appreciate the information that you have provided. It could be that your laptop is not designated to be a
    trusted device. If a device is not designated to be a trusted device, Microsoft would ask for a security code to make sure that only you can get in your account when you view or edit sensitive info to your Microsoft account
    - like credit card details. You may add your device as a trusted device
    by following the steps below:

• On the device that you want to trust, go to the Security settings page and sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • You'll be prompted to enter a security code. Choose whether to receive the code through email, text, or an authenticator app. Once you have the code, enter it in the box.
    • Select the I sign in frequently on this device. Don't ask me for a code
      check box, and then select Submit.

You can now sign in and edit your info on that device whenever you want, without entering another security code.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

David Haz, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

How do I set up a trusted device PC?

1. How do I set up a trusted device PC? - Similar Threads - set trusted device

2. How do I set up a vhd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a vhd: I don't know how to properly set up a vhd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-a-vhd/d54de024-0220-41c2-ab36-c8562c3c9dd2
  3. how do i set up yahoo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set up yahoo: oooooo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-yahoo/c83dd1e4-96e3-4baa-b901-d4b5d7caafde
  4. How do I set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a PIN?: Can’t login using nmy password. Help trying to login. Need a PIN and it won’t let me A1B2C3 won’t work!!!’ HELP!!! Yhis id my 3 time but it refuses to let me login. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Why can’t I use my PASSWORD?????...
  5. How do I set up my PC for personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up my PC for personal: How do I set up my PC for personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-pc-for-personal/47c8a7fb-2f75-4855-9c9e-8083a2f93e46
  6. How do I set up my PC for personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up my PC for personal: How do I set up my PC for personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-pc-for-personal/47c8a7fb-2f75-4855-9c9e-8083a2f93e46
  7. Making my pc a trusted device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Making my pc a trusted device: I have recently purchased and installed a new computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit - v1909 - Build 18363.1082 One of the most frustrating problems that I have at the moment is when I go into on-line banking. I am asked all of the time to log in using the card reader and...
  8. Making my pc a trusted device

in Windows 10 Support
    Making my pc a trusted device: I have recently purchased and installed a new computer. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit - v1909 - Build 18363.1082 One of the most frustrating problems that I have at the moment is when I go into on-line banking. I am asked all of the time to log in using the card reader and...
  9. How can I get a list of Trusted Device?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I get a list of Trusted Device?: I would like to see all devices that have been given the "Trusted Devices" status but all it seems to permit is removing all trusted devices.. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who wants to be selective about what device gets on this list. I have a lot of devices. Please...
  10. trusted devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    trusted devices: I have changed my hotmail account password using my pc. This account is also set up in my iphone and normally my iphone device would ask me to enter the new password. However, my hotmail account works fine on my iphone and when I check on my pc the connected devices to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set a trusted device in windows