Windows 10: How do I set up an Outlook e-mail account for my wife ?

Discus and support How do I set up an Outlook e-mail account for my wife ? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I recently ran into problems with setting up an Outlook email address for my self and issue was finally sorted out. As I no longer have access to old... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DENNISCARNEY, Mar 26, 2019.

1. How do I set up an Outlook e-mail account for my wife ?

I recently ran into problems with setting up an Outlook email address for my self and issue was finally sorted out. As I no longer have access to old Internet Provider , I have a question, is it possible to set up a separate email address in Outlook for my wife to set up an Outlook email address too ? As she's been hospitalized out of state realized that she no longer has access to the old Internet Provider as I canceled all contact with Centurylink and she wants her own email thru Outlook.

:)

DENNISCARNEY, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Activation of Outlook E-Mail Program

I followed all the steps in the 'Settings' for Outlook e-mail, starting with the procedure for enabling the POP function. I pressed the 'OK' button, and the site returned me to the 'Accounts Listed' page, where the new acct. I was trying to create, once
    again, did not appear. Subsequent test messages that I produced, and sent, were again received by my other two e-mail programs, but NOT by the Outlook e-mail site.

AlanPolasky, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

How do I set up an Outlook e-mail account for my wife ?

outlook e-mail

Thank you for giving us an update, Stan. Let's isolate the issue by performing the following steps on how to remove, then reconnect your Outlook account to your Mail app.

To remove Outlook account:

• Go to Mail app, and click the gear icon located on the bottom left corner besides the emoticon.
    • Select Manage Account.
    • Click the account that you will remove.
    • On the new window pop-up, click Delete Account to remove it from Mail app.
    • Click Delete.

To reconnect Outlook account:

• Click Accounts on the left pane.
    • Select Add accounts.
    • Select Outlook.com, then enter your log in details.

After performing the steps, please check if you can now see and receive emails on Mail app.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

How do I set up an Outlook e-mail account for my wife ?

1. How do I set up an Outlook e-mail account for my wife ? - Similar Threads - set Outlook mail

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Setting up e-mail

Setting up e-mail: Having trouble setting up e-mail on new computer. I have mail accounts, a RR and a gmail. I set them but no mail gets through. Do I have to buy Microsoft 365 in order for Outlook to work?...
  6. how do I set up an email account for my wife?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I set up an email account for my wife?: how do I set up an email account for my wife? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-email-account-for-my-wife/2edf407f-e3b8-44a4-bb61-bf627ad694a4
  7. How do I set up my verizon.net e-mail account on the Windows 10 mail app?

How do I set up my verizon.net e-mail account on the Windows 10 mail app?: How do I set up my verizon.net e-mail account on the Windows 10 mail app? I have tried all of the different settings and made sure I have the correct password. No matter what I do, all I get is "syncing error". On my latest attempt I got error code 0x80048830....
  8. Temporary Account & E-mail set-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary Account & E-mail set-up: Problem 1 Why do i always get allocated a temporary profile - "You have been signed in with a temporary profile" I have two Microsoft accounts. My old "fsnet" e-mail account is no longer available but still a Microsoft account.. I have lost the password so cannot reset the...
  9. Setting up an e-mail

Setting up an e-mail: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...
  10. setting up an e-mail account

setting up an e-mail account: I'm trying to get e-mail's from another account onto my computer, when I enter the info username and password, which I know are correct I have an error code: 0x80004005. The e-mail is working fine in outlook on a different PC, but I'm trying to get it to work with the mail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i set up email for my wife in Outlook

2. create outlook email account for wife on my outlook