Windows 10: how do I set up smtp?

Discus and support how do I set up smtp? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I set up SMTP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-smtp/e868ffbb-45dc-461a-808e-c1734bf2fffc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by franktan12, May 20, 2019.

1. how do I set up smtp?

how can I set up SMTP?

:)

franktan12, May 20, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 20, 2019
  3. 7thSense Win User
    setting for smtp is incorrect

This is not really a good forum for this (since this is a forum for
    Windows Phone
    ).

Here are the settings though:

• "POP server" – Set the incoming server as pop3.live.com and incoming port as
    • "POP SSL required” – Yes
    • "User name" – Specify your Windows Live ID including the domain name. This is usually the Hotmail full email address. For example,
      L: yourname@hotmail.com
    • "Password" – Specify the password to your Windows Live or Hotmail Account.
    • "SMTP server" – Set the outgoing server as smtp.live.com and the outgoing port as
      25. You can use 587 as the SMTP port if the default port is blocked for some reason.
    • "Authentication required" – Yes (Note that this authenticates the POP user name and password. i.e. the user name and password of your Windows Live Hotmail Account).
    • "TLS/SSL required" – Yes

In most email clients “Authentication required” is turned off by default. You must make sure to enable it. You must also make sure that SSL is enabled for POP and SMTP connection.

7thSense, May 20, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

how do I set up smtp?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 20, 2019
Thema:

how do I set up smtp?

1. how do I set up smtp? - Similar Threads - set smtp

2. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  3. Monitor settings randomly change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor settings randomly change: I have a Philips monitor with the SmartImage feature, and after a Windows update, it started changing settings on its own, like switching the SmartImage mode from Racing to Gamer1. I tried downloading the latest drivers for both the monitor and graphics card, but the issue is...
  4. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  5. Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it safe to manage Virtual Memory Pagefile In Windows 10 and change settings or not: On websites and videos I noticed people talk about changing settings for Virtual memory in Windows 10.They say it is ok to change the minimum and maximum size of the Pagefile physical memory also on the Virtual Memory box, uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for...
  6. Mail app ignoring autodiscover SMTP settings.

Mail app ignoring autodiscover SMTP settings.: I am trying to set up a simplified setup process for my users to configure the Windows Mail app for IMAP and SMTP. I am providing an autodiscover.xml file which tests perfectly when using Outlook. When I use "Test E-Mail Autoconfiguration" from Outlook, I get a proper...
  7. Viewing all SMTP and POP settings

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Viewing all SMTP and POP settings: In older versions of office I used to be able to see in detail all the settings for my email accounts. How do I see them now that Microsoft has replaced these more useful dialogues (in my opinion) with a noddy windows 10 dialogue which won't frighten anyone but has nothing on...
  8. where can I reset my smtp settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    where can I reset my smtp settings: My email is not working because my SMTP setting says it is not connected - I have done nothing to cause this except updated from Microsoft 10 recently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-reset-my-smtp-settings/0acc7175-217e-4a78-b252-f3080a69a86b
  9. windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments

windows mail imap smtp settings for adobe to send attachments: Cannot send adobe attachments, I need windows mail 10 settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-imap-smtp-settings-for-adobe-to-send/5d8aad3b-6908-408b-84d8-4082c004c510
  10. lexmark message SMTP server not set up. contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lexmark message SMTP server not set up. contact your system administrator: Lexmark MB2236adw display on printer indicates SMTP server not set up. causing Lexmark to have a blinking red light on display. how to remove red blinking light?...