Windows 10: How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in...

Discus and support How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in my password?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JanettaMorgan, Dec 11, 2019.

1. How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in...

How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in my password?

:)

JanettaMorgan, Dec 11, 2019

2. PIN number removal Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Instead of following above steps, I suggest you to type "set up pin sign in"
    in the search bar, it will open the same page & follow the above steps & check if it helps.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Dec 11, 2019
  3. BrianMBC Win User
    Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Dec 11, 2019
  4. How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in...

Windows 10 Settings, Adding a pin not working.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Instead of entering a password, you can sign in quickly with a four-digit PIN. I suggest you to follow the steps below to create a PIN to make sure that you're following the right way :

• Go to Start , and select Settings > Accounts >
      Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, select Add.
    • If you don't have a password on your account, you'll need to create a password before you can create a PIN.
    • Confirm your current password, and then you can create a PIN.
    • Now you can sign in using your four-digit PIN.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in...

1. How do I set up the called for PIN number instead of having to hit something else to put in... - Similar Threads - set called PIN

2. Do i have a virus or is something else going on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do i have a virus or is something else going on?: Starting today my media player applications have been taking forever to open my song files i use for djing and other files such as videos. i'll open it through windows media player and it'll take about 20 seconds for it to actually initialize it, theres that and at some...
  3. how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts: I am struggling to set up my pin. My dad gave me his old computer so that I can game and do school work on it. I have been using it for months. Yesterday I had to reset my pin which I have done 6 times since I have been using this computer. However, there are now issues and I...
  4. how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts: I am struggling to set up my pin. My dad gave me his old computer so that I can game and do school work on it. I have been using it for months. Yesterday I had to reset my pin which I have done 6 times since I have been using this computer. However, there are now issues and I...
  5. how do i set up a pin when having multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a PIN?: Can’t login using nmy password. Help trying to login. Need a PIN and it won’t let me A1B2C3 won’t work!!!’ HELP!!! Yhis id my 3 time but it refuses to let me login. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Why can’t I use my PASSWORD?????...
  7. How do I set up a PIN?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a PIN?: Can’t login using nmy password. Help trying to login. Need a PIN and it won’t let me A1B2C3 won’t work!!!’ HELP!!! Yhis id my 3 time but it refuses to let me login. This is RIDICULOUS!!! Why can’t I use my PASSWORD?????...
  8. Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do I have to put my Pin number in everytime I go to use the computer: Sign on problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-to-put-my-pin-number-in-everytime-i/8da67c74-6b80-4382-83f7-ed55ff8c59ad
  9. How do I set up an account to fax something

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I set up an account to fax something: I can't fax from my machine. It said I need a account. How do I set up an account to fax? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-an-account-to-fax-something/2b78f8eb-028a-47d0-b0ad-93fef8160e82
  10. How to set "." instead of "," in numbers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to set "." instead of "," in numbers: Hello I think when I installed Windows XP for the first time, I had to set the decimal value to be shown has "." instead of the comma "," Some of my Excel sheet seem to be misinterpreted now since I installed Win 10 Any idea? Martin 17701