Windows 10: how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided...

Discus and support how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided pad to do this.thankyou... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by skyeleah, Jul 30, 2020.

1. skyeleah Win User

how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided...

how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided pad to do this.thankyou

:)

skyeleah, Jul 30, 2020

2. How do I add a Local Account to my PC

I sign in to my PC with a Microsoft Account. How do I set up an additional Local Account for myself on the PC? I have Windows 10 Home...Creators Update 1703. The guide on the forum for creating another account on a PC is similar but reads a bit differently to what I'm seeing on my PC. Has the method/wording change with the different Windows 10 Builds?
    I see Settings/Accounts/Family and Other People-Other People/Add someone else to this PC. It then asks for an email or phone number. If I want to create a Local Account am I supposed to select I don't have this persons sign in information at the bottom of the page?..and then select Add a User without a Microsoft Account?
    Thanks

sportsfan148, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Setting up fingerprint sign-in

When trying to set up fingerprint sign-in under system settings (using a Lenovo Yoga X1), I try to press 'Set up' under 'Fingerprint' but the box is not clickable. At the top of the 'Sign-in options' window, it states "*Some settings are hidden or managed
    by your organization." Is there any way for me to get past this and add fingerprint authorization for my account on this laptop?

Abhilash Mathews, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided...

My PC keeps locking up.

With that, we suggest that you try following the steps below:

• Go to Settings> Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Scroll down to Privacy and toggle Off "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart".

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you create a local test account. Steps are found on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Julie Ram, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. how do i set up to sign in to my pc and or microsoft with my fingerprint .pc has a provided... - Similar Threads - set sign microsoft

2. How do I set up my PC for personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up my PC for personal: How do I set up my PC for personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-pc-for-personal/47c8a7fb-2f75-4855-9c9e-8083a2f93e46
  3. How do I set up my PC for personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up my PC for personal: How do I set up my PC for personal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-pc-for-personal/47c8a7fb-2f75-4855-9c9e-8083a2f93e46
  4. My PC has been acting up, what do i do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been acting up, what do i do ?: I installed a software AutoCAD and ever since my laptop has been malfunctioningsome apps that previously would open gave an error message that said the version of the app was not compatible with my pc, my pc became slower and Microsoft Word had an issue and would crash each...
  5. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i cant sign to microsoft on my pc: recently i bought a new pc because i couldnt use my school one, when i tried to sign in all it said was sign using windows hello or current password. i have not yet setup windows hello so i put in my current password but it said it was incorrect. why is this happening i just...
  6. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant sign to microsoft on my pc: recently i bought a new pc because i couldnt use my school one, when i tried to sign in all it said was sign using windows hello or current password. i have not yet setup windows hello so i put in my current password but it said it was incorrect. why is this happening i just...
  7. i cant sign to microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do I delete a work-account set up on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a work-account set up on my PC: I had a work-account at Microsoft that has now been disabled there and a new one established. I am not able to delete it from my computer which constantly announces that I must renew my password for it. Not able to access it at Microsoft because it is disabled...
  9. How do I set up my windows player on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set up my windows player on my PC: how do I set up my PC with windows 10 as a media server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-up-my-windows-player-on-my-pc/822a687f-f096-4d69-8f44-db91e6d3e883
  10. Setting up fingerprint sign-in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up fingerprint sign-in: When trying to set up fingerprint sign-in under system settings (using a Lenovo Yoga X1), I try to press 'Set up' under 'Fingerprint' but the box is not clickable. At the top of the 'Sign-in options' window, it states "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your...