Windows 10: How do I set Windows to it's default settings?

Discus and support How do I set Windows to it's default settings? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sheriselitz, Jul 13, 2018.

1. How do I set Windows to it's default settings?

I am using windows 10.

:)

sheriselitz, Jul 13, 2018

2. Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Unable to set default browser

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

To set Internet Explorer/Edge as a default browser, I suggest you to follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key and type Default Program in search and hit enter.
    • Select "Set your default programs"
    • Click on “Internet Explorer" or “Edge”.
    • Select "Set this program as default” and Click OK.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 13, 2018
  4. How do I set Windows to it's default settings?

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

How do I set Windows to it's default settings?

1. How do I set Windows to it's default settings? - Similar Threads - set default settings

2. How do I set the default graphics card for EVERY APPLICATION with windows settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set the default graphics card for EVERY APPLICATION with windows settings?: I have a laptop with an integrated AMD cpu with radeon graphics and a dedicated nvidia gtx 1650 but I would rather only have the integrated graphics be used when I set it to, for example: OBS, however windows automatically sets the GPU used to be integrated rather than...
  3. How do I set the default graphics card for EVERY APPLICATION with windows settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set the default graphics card for EVERY APPLICATION with windows settings?: I have a laptop with an integrated AMD cpu with radeon graphics and a dedicated nvidia gtx 1650 but I would rather only have the integrated graphics be used when I set it to, for example: OBS, however windows automatically sets the GPU used to be integrated rather than...
  4. how to set dispay settings to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to set dispay settings to default: i have acidentally done a mistake in my display settings and because of it i have got a white tint on my display its a software problem when i start a game the display corrects itself i want to set the display settings to default i dont want to reinstall the whole windows...
  5. how to set display settings to default

how to set display settings to default: i just installed windows 10 and somehow i got a filter of white shade on my screen it goes away when i start valorant and the screen becomes crystal clear but it becomes more zoomed pls help and show me way to reset only display settings to default it would be okay if all my...
  6. how do I change the default font settings?

how do I change the default font settings?: How do I change the default font size settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-default-font-settings/7a7a37cc-b60c-4b74-aaca-c935775df190
  7. How do I set a default

How do I set a default: I want to set Libre office but it keeps going back to WPS, how can I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-a-default/e3bb7e07-68e1-4200-b460-cf2e1d39fbd1
  8. How do i restore default typing settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i restore default typing settings?: thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-default-typing-settings/4e36c5b8-4c76-4d33-8a46-a5c42cf7012e
  9. How do I set All Default Apps?

How do I set All Default Apps?: I am trying to Set All defaults for my apps. But doing that is impossible. Going to settings -> Apps -> Default Apps -> Set Defaults By Apps takes me to this page. [ATTACH] I click on an app and I get this button. [ATTACH] Clicking on that button takes me to this...
  10. how do i set brave browser as default ?

in Browsers and Email
    how do i set brave browser as default ?: ive looked in default settings and only see IE. how do i get the pc to accept brave as new default browser? [img] 80166