Windows 10: How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail?

Discus and support How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help to add iCloud account to my windows 10 mail, NOT outlook. My Windows is 10x21H2x64bit. here is what I have done so far.1. from Manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrankC_168, May 11, 2022.

1. How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail?

I need help to add iCloud account to my windows 10 mail, NOT outlook. My Windows is 10x21H2x64bit. here is what I have done so far.1. from Manage Account in Mail, I selected "Add account", then select iCloud2. input my AppleID, Name and App-specific password I also tried my regular AppleID password, but it didn't workit returned with error message: We couldn't find your settings. This is when I kept on creating new App specific passwords. But none seemed to work.after three failures, it bounced me to Internet Mail setup. then I provided IMAP settings and connected successfully meaning no er

:)

FrankC_168, May 11, 2022
  2. adambravo Win User

iCloud is there in Mail, but not visible--now what?

Added my iCloud mail account without issues--but it's not visible in the list of accounts. When I try to re-add it, the app says it's already there. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall Mail?

adambravo, May 11, 2022
  3. Linking iCloud account to mail app

I recently purchased a PC and while setting up i attempted to setup my icloud account but the mail app says my settings are out of date. went through the steps suggested and setup two factor authenication but it was no help. anyone have suggestions?

amwright1975, May 11, 2022
  4. GGG444 Win User

How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail?

How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows Mail?

Solution fixed the authentication error message but apple mail still does not sync. There is no error message but email sync is turned off and will not stay on.

Attempts to configure it include:

1. go into the Microsoft mail client account section
    2. click configure the iCloud email account
    3. click on change mailbox sync settings and the Email sync option is turned off
    4. when I turn it back on, click DONE, and click SAVE it turns off again.

I found the detailed settings in another answer and have verified that they match suggested settings. Here is a pic of what they are set to.

How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail? d79e1733-9d6c-4646-b2e9-7d635af8daeb?upload=true.png

Any suggestions to fix it so Apple mail will work in Microsoft Mail?

Thank you!!!

GGG444, May 11, 2022
Thema:

How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail?

1. How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail? - Similar Threads - setup iCloud mail

2. How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows 10 Mail?: I need help to add iCloud account to my windows 10 mail, NOT outlook. My Windows is 10x21H2x64bit. here is what I have done so far.1. from Manage Account in Mail, I selected "Add account", then select iCloud2. input my AppleID, Name and App-specific password I also tried my...
  3. Windows 10 mail setup

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail setup: I cannot get to windows mail setup and I get so sound from windows mail. Version 20H2 (osBuild 19042-804) Thank you for any help you can give. Maggie 175433
  4. mail search brings up icloud mail instead of windows 10 mail

in Cortana
    mail search brings up icloud mail instead of windows 10 mail: Entering "mail" into the search window bottom left corner windows 10 my GF's laptop brings up the icloud mail app which immediately asks to create an account. my GF and I do not use icloud mail and and want windows 10 mail to be found. we use icloud for its "find my...
  5. icloud mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud mail: Icloud settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-mail/e173aa3c-35c1-463b-85f1-98182ab910e3
  6. How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I setup iCloud mail to work with Windows Mail?: I am running Windows 10 PRO Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and would like to configure Windows 10 built in Mail and Calendar apps to connect to my iCloud account but they fail to connect. I have authenticated Chrome and Edge browsers to work with iCloud and still get an...
  7. Icloud mail disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Icloud mail disappearing: I'm using Windows 10, Chrome browser, and icloud mail. When I send mail, it seems they get sent, but are never received by the persons they are addressed to. No error, no bounce.. they just disappear......
  8. caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    caldav for icloud not working in Windows 10 Mail app: I'm trying out the Windows Mail app, and it seems to be accessing my iCloud email fine, once I set up an app password for it on appleid.apple.com, but none of my iCloud calendars. When I look at the server settings, it says it's using https://p06-caldav.icloud.com . Other...
  9. icloud mail

in Browsers and Email
    icloud mail: I am trying to set up my icloud email on my windows 10 laptop. it says attention required, update the password for this account. umm the password i have entered is the same password i use for my icloud account on my iphone and ipad so i dont get what the problem is at all....
  10. How do I get my iCloud e-mail account to work on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get my iCloud e-mail account to work on Windows 10?: How do I get my icloud e-mail account to work on windows 10? * Original title: I-cloud https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-icloud-e-mail-account-to-work-on/26997191-d1bc-45a9-8d06-c84e071caf10