Windows 10: how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

Discus and support how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 13 inch laptop that I cannot connect up to any network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sam riddle1, Jul 18, 2022.

1. how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

I have a 13 inch laptop that I cannot connect up to any network

:)

sam riddle1, Jul 18, 2022
  2. Cj5890 Win User

ADMINSTRATOR PASSWORD

FORGOT ADMINSTRATOR PASSWORD

Cj5890, Jul 18, 2022
  3. DAN
    Dan Win User
    Passwords Plus - "Application has stopped working"

I have been using this application, Passwords Plus, for a long time - since XP and Palm.

It worked well with Win10 until last week, when I started getting the message above ("Application has stopped working").

I have gone to the company's website, DataViz, and their solutions have not worked.

When this first happened, I checked their website for solutions. They acknowledge this as a common error. Solutions tried are:

• They suggested right clicking the program icon and running as an administrator
    • editing permissions on the Security tab for the "Documents" folder, to allow all permissions.
    • Next they sent a reg file, asking that this be added to the registry
    • then they asked me to re-install the program.

None of this has made any difference - the program still crashes on opening.

Questions:

• Has anyone else encountered & solved this error?
    • Any suggestions for things to try?

4. UVAFAN Win User

how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

Contana setup asks for Windows 10 password - no disk available

While trying to setup Contana in Windows 10 Microsoft asks for my Windows 10 password. Since my laptop came with win 10 already installed I never set up a password for Windows. During the Contana setup Microsoft asks "To be sure it's really you we'll need
    your current Windows password one more time. If you don't have a Windows password just leave the box blank and select Next."

My problem is I have no password, and leaving the box blank doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

UVAFAN, Jul 18, 2022
Thema:

how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

1. how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ? - Similar Threads - SETUP LAPTOP asking

2. How do i stop Windows from asking my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop Windows from asking my password?: I removed the password, picture password, and Pin i even selected "never" for " if you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" i even unchecked the Box on netplwiz the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer after all of...
  3. How do i stop Windows from asking my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i stop Windows from asking my password?: I removed the password, picture password, and Pin i even selected "never" for " if you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" i even unchecked the Box on netplwiz the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer after all of...
  4. how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?: I have a 13 inch laptop that I cannot connect up to any network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-laptop-that-is-asking-for/70fc8242-6f5f-4c85-8158-d4d358dc6a50
  5. how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I SETUP MY LAPTOP that is asking for password plus the adminstrator ?: I have a 13 inch laptop that I cannot connect up to any network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-setup-my-laptop-that-is-asking-for/70fc8242-6f5f-4c85-8158-d4d358dc6a50
  6. How do I setup a password in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I setup a password in Windows 10?: I didn't establish a PIN when I first started Windows after getting my computer repaired. I've since changed the name of the computer from the generic "Owner" to my name, so I'm now listed as the administrator. I tried going to Settings / Accounts / Sign-in Options, but under...
  7. My laptop ask for a password but I dont put a password on it and I have a lot to do because...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop ask for a password but I dont put a password on it and I have a lot to do because...: Good day! I need someone to help me because this morning when I open my laptop it says "the users password must be changed before signing in" but my laptop doesn't have a password. Please help me, my submission of my works is today :( submitted by /u/samahangwie [link]...
  8. How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sign into my adminstrator account?: I am trying to upload a website but find I am required to be signed into my administrator account. .I have Windows 10 - and read somewhere that the administrator account is built in. Can anyone please give me instructions?...
  9. fine my adminstrator name, and password. om my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    fine my adminstrator name, and password. om my laptop: User: studentamerican11536052461566 Password: 15e4lm7s4zj When I have to install a new program or add updates my laptop as for an administrator name and password. Where do I find name and password?...
  10. Adminstration password not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adminstration password not working: Hi, I am not able to uninstall or install new software or do anything with administration allows. But i am sign in the administration account only. my fingerprint is working for sign in the laptop but not working for the other purpose inside the laptop. Even not able to open...