Windows 10: How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it?

Discus and support How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am wondering if there is a way to share a video on my computer, without uploading it. I have FreeMake Video Converter but can't seem to figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alicia J, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Alicia J Win User

How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it?

I am wondering if there is a way to share a video on my computer, without uploading it. I have FreeMake Video Converter but can't seem to figure out how to make a link to share it. I have read about using an HTML file but have no idea how to go about that.

Any suggestions?

:)

Alicia J, Dec 5, 2017
  2. PJ2012 Win User

HOW DO I SAVE PICTURES TO LAPTOP WITHOUT ZUNE?

How do i download videos to my computer without using zune. Zune has made my comuter to crash, so definitely not trying that agian. Skydrive would let me upload pics, but not videos for sharings, I have tried a dozen times- suggestions?

PJ2012, Dec 5, 2017
  3. PenguinWA Win User
    Upload Video from Phone to Computer

How do I upload a video I took on my Samsung Focus windows phone to my computer. I'd like to share the video.

Thank you.

PenguinWA, Dec 5, 2017
  4. debsawyer Win User

Save the video in Google Drive, use Gmail to send it.

debsawyer, Dec 5, 2017
  5. Alicia J Win User
    Unless I’m missing something, don’t I have to upload to google drive before I can share it?

Okay I figured out that after creating a link in google drive, it does not work in Chrome but in all the other browsers I tried.

Thanks.

Alicia J, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I share a large video on my computer without uploading it? - Similar Threads - share large video

2. Windows 11 crashes during large file/video uploads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes during large file/video uploads: Hey,I am running Windows 11 on my new PC. When I'm running an application and uploading files in the background, the PC crashes. Usually it will simply freeze up, but recently I got a very brief "Your computer ran into a problem" message with the large ":" before the computer...
  3. Windows 11 crashes during large file/video uploads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashes during large file/video uploads: Hey,I am running Windows 11 on my new PC. When I'm running an application and uploading files in the background, the PC crashes. Usually it will simply freeze up, but recently I got a very brief "Your computer ran into a problem" message with the large ":" before the computer...
  4. large video file sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    large video file sharing: I have several large 25GB video files on an external drive attached to my W10 PC. Instead of uploading them to a cloud folder, is there a way to share them over a WiFi home network with another PC or device? How will the other device locate/discover a shared link? Must the...
  5. large video file sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    large video file sharing: I have several large 25GB video files on an external drive attached to my W10 PC. Instead of uploading them to a cloud folder, is there a way to share them over a WiFi home network with another PC or device? How will the other device locate/discover a shared link? Must the...
  6. large video file sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I generate thumbnails for large VR videos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I generate thumbnails for large VR videos?: submitted by /u/ak102615 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvqp7r/how_do_i_generate_thumbnails_for_large_vr_videos/
  8. Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you.: Britec Is one of my favorite Youtubers and he never disappoints. This will come in very handy! What do you think. [media] 169295
  9. How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?

How do I upload folder to OneDrive Without Repeating Files already Uploaded?: I have a folder with 95k files 35Gb which I tried to upload earlier today. It took all day to upload half of it, then it froze. I want to upload the rest, but I'm afraid it might overwrite the ones already there and waste more time. How do I make sure it only uploads the...
  10. How do I share a large video without uploading it to a website?

How do I share a large video without uploading it to a website?: I have a large wmv video that I want to share with a friend. How do I go about that without putting it on a USB stick or uploading the whole video to a service like Google drive? 102943