Windows 10: How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?

Discus and support How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got OneDrive. How do I share a OneDrive link to a file from my PC to anyone? I want to make sure that the person only views that file and no other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Dec 10, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?

I got OneDrive. How do I share a OneDrive link to a file from my PC to anyone? I want to make sure that the person only views that file and no other file. How do i do this?

:)

yahanna, Dec 10, 2018

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive for Business - Sharing Links will open in Modern Previewers

Source: Sharing Links will open in Modern Previewers - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

Thema:

1. How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? - Similar Threads - Share OneDrive Link

2. OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Shared Folder not Sharing Files: I created a View-Only Shared OneDrive Folder with another person. I have confirmed that this folder is visible on their OneDrive Account and was downloaded onto all their devices. I then added files to the Folder, but the files themselves have not been shared. The files...
  3. How do I map to a shared network file

How do I map to a shared network file: How do I map to a network file if my surface says can't find the netwirk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-map-to-a-shared-network-file/3e689d21-e7f8-4720-aa8d-ad975a67ca0f"
  4. Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.

Getting share link address for bunch of files in Onedrive folder.: Hi to all, I'm not sure that I should ask a question regarding Onedrive here or not, but I hope that I get the answer from you guys, I have a folder in Ondrive and inside of that I have many MS Word files that I want to share with different people with different software,...
  5. Sharing onedrive files

Sharing onedrive files: Why cant I share a link to my OneDrive files and folders? The menu item is missing from my OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-onedrive-files/e8ab449c-efb1-442b-8c17-6ba03f6d3e04"
  6. how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive

how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive: how to share printers as sharing files OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-share-printers-as-sharing-files-onedrive/9c63e524-9b20-416e-a350-fdbe2c8567a4"
  7. OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file?

OneDrive - how to see with whom I shared a file?: Am an occasional OneDrive users. One in a while I share a file with someone. OneDrive - View Online - I tag a file, r-click, select 'Share" and enter the email address. (Much) Later I am not sure whom I shared the file(s) with, I simply forgot. Probably I am overlooking...
  8. How do I locate JPEG files in OneDrive?

How do I locate JPEG files in OneDrive?: I have files, but I am trying to find only JPEG files. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-locate-jpeg-files-in-onedrive/bb56867b-97ed-4e77-b021-e323fb3b1e50"
  9. Onedrive share link isn't opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive share link isn't opening: Hey, Recently, I was not being able to shares my images with clients. Whenever my clients click the share links, it keeps showing "1drv.ms’s server IP address could not be found.". I believe there's an error/bugs with my Onedrive share links, it was working perfectly fine...
  10. How to Share OneDrive Links on Apple Computers

How to Share OneDrive Links on Apple Computers: I've sent links to share photo folders from my OneDrive account to various people. The links open fine for anyone using Windows PCs but people using iMacs & iPads can't open the links. I also can't open the links using my iPod Touch. The same people using Apple computers can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive link expiry