Windows 10: How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?

Discus and support How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got OneDrive. How do I share a OneDrive link to a file from my PC to anyone? I want to make sure that the person only views that file and no other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yahanna, Dec 10, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone?

I got OneDrive. How do I share a OneDrive link to a file from my PC to anyone? I want to make sure that the person only views that file and no other file. How do i do this?

:)

yahanna, Dec 10, 2018

2. sharing files

Hi Tracie,

If you would like to share files and folders, we suggest you to use OneDrive. Here are the

steps
    on how to Share OneDrive files and folders.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive for Business - Sharing Links will open in Modern Previewers

Source: Sharing Links will open in Modern Previewers - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

OneDrive-Set expiry time for shared file?

Setting an expiry date for shared files in OneDrive is a feature available in Office 365 Home and Personal subscriptions which both include Premium OneDrive features:

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? [​IMG]

It is not available in free OneDrive service, clicking Set expiry date only showing link to get (subscribe / buy) Premium:

How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? [​IMG]

• Office 365 Personal = 1 license, price €69 (£59.99 / $69.99) per year or €7 (£5.99 / $6.99) per month
    • Office 365 Home = 5 licenses, price €99 (£79.99 / $99.99) per year or €10 (£7.99 / $9.99) per month
    Each license includes:
    • Office suite install on 1 PC & 1 tablet (Office suite = Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word)
    • 1 TB OneDrive with Premium features
    • 60 free Skype minutes to call landline numbers globally and mobile numbers in selected countries
    Microsoft OneDrive Plans

Thema:

1. How Do I Share a OneDrive Link to a File w/ Anyone? - Similar Threads - Share OneDrive Link

2. how can I share the SharePoint link to anyone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I share the SharePoint link to anyone?: how can I share the SharePoint link/site to anyone? Because it's disabled in mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-share-the-sharepoint-link-to-anyone/0b48540c-c14e-40a8-bde7-6890b603698f
  3. how can I share the SharePoint link to anyone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I share the SharePoint link to anyone?: how can I share the SharePoint link/site to anyone? Because it's disabled in mine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-share-the-sharepoint-link-to-anyone/0b48540c-c14e-40a8-bde7-6890b603698f
  4. how can I share the SharePoint link to anyone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  6. OneDrive Shared links!

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Shared links!: I do a lot of PowerPoint presentations which I normally send out on emails. I normally save to Mp4 video which most people can open. If the presentation exceeds the 25Mb max allowed I use a "Share" link with OneDrive etc. I normally right click on the file, share and copy and...
  7. OneDrive, problem that any share file link to anyone always asked for a password.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive, problem that any share file link to anyone always asked for a password.: I have a personal OneDrive account and just updated it to 1TB so I backup and store files. However the problem is that when I try to share any file and send the link to anyone they are always asked for a password. They do not have OneDrive but are always asked to login so...
  8. OneDrive, problem that any share file link to anyone always asked for a password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, problem that any share file link to anyone always asked for a password.: I have a personal OneDrive account and just updated it to 1TB so I backup and store files. However the problem is that when I try to share any file and send the link to anyone they are always asked for a password. They do not have OneDrive but are always asked to login so...
  9. OneDrive, problem that any share file link to anyone always asked for a password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Shared OneDrive Links !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared OneDrive Links !: Most of the PowerPoint presentations I do I save to OneDrive Mp4 because of the size etc. I can then send them via email using the "Shared links". It works fine most of the time with most of my contacts opening the links without any problem. After I have sent the link I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive link expiry