Windows 10: how do I share a program with another user on the same PC on Windows 10

Discus and support how do I share a program with another user on the same PC on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to share a program that is on my profile with another user on the same PC. How do I do that? I don't want to download it again on their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CathyNeidy, Apr 10, 2019.

1. how do I share a program with another user on the same PC on Windows 10

I need to share a program that is on my profile with another user on the same PC. How do I do that? I don't want to download it again on their profile as it is a large file.

:)

CathyNeidy, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 10, 2019
  4. how do I share a program with another user on the same PC on Windows 10

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

how do I share a program with another user on the same PC on Windows 10

1. how do I share a program with another user on the same PC on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - share program another

2. How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?: Hello,I have a little problem, Recently a user gave acess to a shared folder for another user in the network. And i dont want that to happen.If i go to properties - security - advanced, i can disable the "change permission" in "show advanced permissions" for the user. But the...
  3. How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i resctric a user from giving acess to another users in shared folder?: Hello,I have a little problem, Recently a user gave acess to a shared folder for another user in the network. And i dont want that to happen.If i go to properties - security - advanced, i can disable the "change permission" in "show advanced permissions" for the user. But the...
  4. Sharing programs and/or applications on windows 10 to other local admin users on the same...

Sharing programs and/or applications on windows 10 to other local admin users on the same...: How can I share programs with other users on my device? I am logged in as an administrator on a windows 10 device and want to install programs like Microsoft Teams, updated Office suite desktop program, or a website-turned desktop application, for examples, on to other local...
  5. Share Minecraft with another user in family acount on same pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Share Minecraft with another user in family acount on same pc: I have a Microsoft family account for me and my kids. I have purchased and installed minecraft using my log-in, but it is not visible on their account. How do they play it without loggin onto the pc with my account?...
  6. Sharing a File with another user on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sharing a File with another user on my PC: I have set up my PC on Windows Ten with Microsoft Office 07. I am the administrator and I have one other user who is not an administrator. I have a file that I want to share and I've followed the protocol for sharing using the Properties, Security, Adavaced route and...
  7. Sharing a folder on a PC with a user on another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing a folder on a PC with a user on another PC: I know the basics of network sharing, but it only works for me if I specify sharing with Everyone. Here are my two problems: 1. I want to share a folder on one PC with a specific person working on another PC. I get to where I have to type a name and then click Add.......
  8. How do I share my program with other users as it is a 5 user package

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I share my program with other users as it is a 5 user package: How do I share my program with other users as it is a 5 user package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-my-program-with-other-users-as-it/b41c4590-a69a-434a-931a-383fd9d93f41
  9. How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall a program from one user but not another?: Hello everyone, Can someone please tell me how to delete a program on one user but not another? So here's some info about my problem. I have 2 accounts on my computer... one for schoolwork and another for gaming. The schoolwork one is my admin account whereas my gaming...
  10. How do I add another user to my pc

How do I add another user to my pc: i want to create a new perfil for my brother how i can do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/how-do-i-add-another-user-to-my-pc/8d816ddc-dceb-404b-a3da-83c270ec7015