Windows 10: How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?

Discus and support How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have seen a LOT of discussion on this, both elsewhere and on these forums. I see costly third party solutions like Flexihub. Often when sharing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkDM1, Feb 5, 2022.

1. MarkDM1 Win User

How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?

I have seen a LOT of discussion on this, both elsewhere and on these forums. I see costly third party solutions like Flexihub. Often when sharing a scanner in WIndows 10 is discussed it results in links to Sharing in Homegroup which is no longer Valid. Other links are for post homegroup Windows File & Printer sharing but no scanner sharing.Partial solution possibly:I can already share My scanner with OSX, Android with Mopria Scan Client, Linux SANE-AirScan Back-end and iOS AirScanner App , ChromeOS with Mopria Scan. This is using the Twain2AirScan Product at http://ScannerShar

:)

MarkDM1, Feb 5, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2022
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 5, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Feb 5, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers? - Similar Threads - Share scanner Computers

2. how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...: how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-files-between-2-windows-computers/394e2721-33ed-48f2-9038-47dba1474830
  3. how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...: how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-files-between-2-windows-computers/394e2721-33ed-48f2-9038-47dba1474830
  4. How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?

How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?: I have seen a LOT of discussion on this, both elsewhere and on these forums. I see costly third party solutions like Flexihub. Often when sharing a scanner in WIndows 10 is discussed it results in links to Sharing in Homegroup which is no longer Valid. Other links are for...
  5. How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?: I have seen a LOT of discussion on this, both elsewhere and on these forums. I see costly third party solutions like Flexihub. Often when sharing a scanner in WIndows 10 is discussed it results in links to Sharing in Homegroup which is no longer Valid. Other links are for...
  6. How do I share editable projects to other computers in Paint 3d

How do I share editable projects to other computers in Paint 3d: I have some projects on Paint 3d that I want to move to my other computer and still be able to edit. Since Remix 3d was shut down I don't know how to share. My projects have a lot of 3d objects that I still want to move around and edit with. I don't want to share my projects...
  7. How do I transfer Windows 10 Minecraft to my other computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer Windows 10 Minecraft to my other computer?: Basically, I have got Minecraft Windows 10I with my Java account a few years ago with a code, I have logged onto my microsoft account on the microsoft store but it says I have to pay for the game again even though I have owned it....
  8. network sharing of scanner in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    network sharing of scanner in Windows 10: I have a home network with five computers on it. I have one scanner and want to share it with all computers. I can find instructions that work for sharing files with all devices, and also printers, but nothing seems to work for sharing a device that is not a file or a...
  9. how do i share my photos with windows 10

how do i share my photos with windows 10: how do i share photos with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-my-photos-with-windows-10/ca7b6723-5cd6-43da-aa14-d709a7c7acca
  10. windows 10 can not see other computers and shares on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 can not see other computers and shares on network: Hello, i have a problem with my computer. I have Asus RT-AC87U AC2400 Gigabit Wireless router. I have a seagate free agent drive connected to router and shared it with samba/cifs protocol. My computer is connected to router trought cable over one switch. Problem is that i...