Windows 10: how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

Discus and support how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with window 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Don Eckley, Aug 14, 2022.

1. how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with window 11

:)

Don Eckley, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 14, 2022
  3. JackHughs Win User
    NO File or Printer Sharing in Windows 10

Laptop 2 is Carol-Laptop, Windows 10 1903 and all other network computers can access files on Carol-Laptop?

Can all other computers on the LAN access shares on each other?

Please list the OS for all network computers.

JackHughs, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Nabil_USA Win User

how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

File sharing between 2 computers

File sharing between 2 computers used to be easy when Homegroup was available! How do I file/folder share between 2 computers using Windows 10?

If I right click on a folder> Give Access to > Homegroup (is not accessible). If I select "specific people" > Add (it tells me this person can not be found).

I'd appreciate a step-by-step, as if starting from scratch.

Thanks!

Nabil_USA, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

1. how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with... - Similar Threads - share files between

2. how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with...: how do I share files between 2 windows computers, one windows 10, the other laptop with window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-files-between-2-windows-computers/394e2721-33ed-48f2-9038-47dba1474830
  3. How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Share a scanner in Windows 10 with other Windows 10 Computers?: I have seen a LOT of discussion on this, both elsewhere and on these forums. I see costly third party solutions like Flexihub. Often when sharing a scanner in WIndows 10 is discussed it results in links to Sharing in Homegroup which is no longer Valid. Other links are for...
  4. How do I stop file sharing on between my two windows computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop file sharing on between my two windows computers: I have a pc and a laptop. I use the laptop for school stuff such as writing essays and whatnot and I use my pc for gaming. Whenever I download a game on my pc it also downloads onto my laptop and whenever I save a file on my laptop it goes to my pc as well. How do I stop this...
  5. File sharing between 2 computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File sharing between 2 computers: File sharing between 2 computers used to be easy when Homegroup was available! How do I file/folder share between 2 computers using Windows 10? If I right click on a folder> Give Access to > Homegroup is not accessible. If I select "specific people" > Add it tells me this...
  6. Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops

Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops: Hi all I hope this is the correct place to post this question. So i have 2 Toshiba laptops and I have them in a workgroup so that Laptop 1 (1803) can sync files with Laptop 2 (1803) using Free File Sync. I rebuilt Laptop 2 using Macrium the other day and now I cant seem to...
  7. Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Sharing Files Between 2 W10 Laptops: Hi all I hope this is the correct place to post this question. So i have 2 Toshiba laptops and I have them in a workgroup so that Laptop 1 (1803) can sync files with Laptop 2 (1803) using Free File Sync. I rebuilt Laptop 2 using Macrium the other day and now I cant seem to...
  8. WIndows 10 file sharing between computers

WIndows 10 file sharing between computers: I can access and open files in computer A that are on Computer B's hard Drives I cannot open files on Computer A from Computer B. One computer is windows 10 home and the other is WIndows 10 Pro. I have set up permissions for "everyone" on both machines and all discovery...
  9. Cannot share files between 2 Windows 10 computers

Cannot share files between 2 Windows 10 computers: I had 2 Win 7 computers that shared files successfully without using a homegroup and with Bitdefender Internet Security 2016 installed. Then both of these machines were upgraded to Windows 10 and they can no longer share files. I get a message that one machine is denying...
  10. Unable to SHARE files between 2 Win 10 computers

Unable to SHARE files between 2 Win 10 computers: Computer 1: Windows 10 Desktop Computer 2: Windows 10 Laptop On both machines, I have: Turn on network discovery. Turn on file and printer sharing. (same for Guest/Public) Allow Windows manage homegroup connections. Turn on sharing so anyone with network access...