Windows 10: How do I share my one drive files with outside people

Discus and support How do I share my one drive files with outside people in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I share my one drive files with outside people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulaKyle Stephens, Feb 19, 2019.

1. How do I share my one drive files with outside people

How do I share my one drive files with outside people

:)

PaulaKyle Stephens, Feb 19, 2019

2. cannot open files on network shared drive

Is the remote shared folder mapped? Do you have a drive letter assigned to it?
    I'd suggest calling the software developer and asking them.

thebluebumblebee, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Feb 19, 2019
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

1. How do I share my one drive files with outside people - Similar Threads - share drive files

2. I cannot share file with Anyone outside of the organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot share file with Anyone outside of the organization: Hi,I have an organization account as an admin for Microsoft 365. i would like to share a file on OneDrive choosing "Share with Anyone" option. The problem is that I cannot choose this option it is grey and inactive. I checked SharePoint Admin Center and External sharing...
  3. I cannot share file with Anyone outside of the organization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot share file with Anyone outside of the organization: Hi,I have an organization account as an admin for Microsoft 365. i would like to share a file on OneDrive choosing "Share with Anyone" option. The problem is that I cannot choose this option it is grey and inactive. I checked SharePoint Admin Center and External sharing...
  4. share file on one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    share file on one drive: How do I share a file on one drive , not with specific person, anyone who has link.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-file-on-one-drive/c1c4cd1a-c671-4d30-b324-44a496e34d40
  5. share file on one drive

share file on one drive: How do I share a file on one drive , not with specific person, anyone who has link.Richard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-file-on-one-drive/c1c4cd1a-c671-4d30-b324-44a496e34d40
  6. share file on one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. sharing one drive files with hyperlinks

sharing one drive files with hyperlinks: Hi I have copied a folder and three subfolders and all the files in the subfolders to onedrive on my pc. I wish to use onedrive to share the files with relatives in Australia. However, some of the files are Word files which contain hyperlinks. The hyperlinks open picture...
  8. One drive share files

One drive share files: What am I doing wrong? I have a desktop w/ w10 and a new spectra hp. I have one drive on both. word on both, . wrote a note and saved on the desk top but I can't see it on the spectra lap top. can see some documents but not this one. any hints please, both latest w10 64 bit...
  9. Sharepoint Sharing with people outside your Organisation

Sharepoint Sharing with people outside your Organisation: HI there I have clients that used Dropbox sharing via windows explorer interface to synchronise files and folders with various clients with my team. I have since moved over to Onedrive/SharePoint Business package, so how do i continue to share with clients who have basic...
  10. How do I share a file from one drive

How do I share a file from one drive: I have a large file within onedrive that I would like to share - how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-a-file-from-one-drive/8722d248-db43-4c74-83f5-af7c1ebc0239

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to share one drive file with outside people

2. add people to my one drive network

3. how to share one drive with people outside of network