Windows 10: How do I share my stuff to my other account?

Discus and support How do I share my stuff to my other account? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So basically one of the outlook accounts I had got hacked awhile ago but I got it recovered and stuff but I'm still able to use that account on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by D'Andre.., Dec 21, 2019.

1. D'Andre.. Win User

How do I share my stuff to my other account?

So basically one of the outlook accounts I had got hacked awhile ago but I got it recovered and stuff but I'm still able to use that account on my PC just some things aren't working so I just used it but now I would like to share all of my stuff that is on this account to my other account. Like everything I've ever downloaded, my passwords all that kinda stuff. Any help?

:)

D'Andre.., Dec 21, 2019

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Dec 21, 2019
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I share my stuff to my other account? - Similar Threads - share stuff account

2. how do I find the other user account on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find the other user account on my PC: I have a new business optiplex computer that is set up for work. I created a new user for personal use with a separate Microsoft account and when I logged in to the personal user account the main work user disappeared. I was unable to get the user to show up on the home...
  3. how do I find the other user account on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find the other user account on my PC: I have a new business optiplex computer that is set up for work. I created a new user for personal use with a separate Microsoft account and when I logged in to the personal user account the main work user disappeared. I was unable to get the user to show up on the home...
  4. How do I fix my computer so i can login to my new account with all my same stuff there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my computer so i can login to my new account with all my same stuff there?: I have my old account on my computer and the really weird thing is that when i tried to fix my email because i typed it wrong and it wouldn’t let me fix it. Now i have my actual account but i want to transfer the data i have into my new account and i need help on trying to...
  5. How do I fix my computer so i can login to my new account with all my same stuff there?

How do I fix my computer so i can login to my new account with all my same stuff there?: I have my old account on my computer and the really weird thing is that when i tried to fix my email because i typed it wrong and it wouldn’t let me fix it. Now i have my actual account but i want to transfer the data i have into my new account and i need help on trying to...
  6. how do i share only the album photos and not extraneous stuff including my log in stuff at...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i share only the album photos and not extraneous stuff including my log in stuff at...: here is the screen shot. i don't want people to see all the stuff at top none of their business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-only-the-album-photos-and-not/a7ba7038-2a8c-4e02-adaf-6e1eb4242a4d
  7. how do i share only the album photos and not extraneous stuff including my log in stuff at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i share only the album photos and not extraneous stuff including my log in stuff at...: here is the screen shot. i don't want people to see all the stuff at top none of their business https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-only-the-album-photos-and-not/a7ba7038-2a8c-4e02-adaf-6e1eb4242a4d
  8. how do i share only the album photos and not extraneous stuff including my log in stuff at...

9. How do I share my program with other users as it is a 5 user package

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I share my program with other users as it is a 5 user package: How do I share my program with other users as it is a 5 user package https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-share-my-program-with-other-users-as-it/b41c4590-a69a-434a-931a-383fd9d93f41
  10. How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I get all of my stuff back if my computer resetn itself to factory? All of my stuff...: Please help... I got onto my computer this morning and it appears to have factory reset itself. Everything I had on here is GONE. How can I get it back???...