Windows 10: How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

Discus and support How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cake5, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Cake5 Win User

How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks

:)

Cake5, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Show the day of the week?

You need to resize the taskbar, make it higher (tutorial).

I have Taskbar on left, day of the week is always shown:

How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar? [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

If you have the Taskbar as by default on bottom, you need to make it a bit higher to see day of the week:

(Click to enlarge.)

3. mobile1 Win User

In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like
    ?

mobile1, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

If you create a custom toolbar and set it to show Large Icons, I know that works...

Edwin, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

1. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar? - Similar Threads - show week taskbar

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I show the day of the week in the taskbar?: When I hover over the time it shows 17th January 2022 but not the day. I can't see any relevant options in settings. In 10 it showed the day also.Thanks...
  6. how do I get ride of the DAY in the taskbar. I only want The time and Day to show?

how do I get ride of the DAY in the taskbar. I only want The time and Day to show?: How do I get ride of the DAY in the Task Bar.? I only want the time and Day to show. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-ride-of-the-day-in-the-taskbar-i-only/29c2b4c0-3f4e-4100-8b3f-8c0b91b0bcbc
  7. Clock doe not show Day of week

Clock doe not show Day of week: Although I have set my date and time, and it shows the day and date in Settings, the day does not appear on my taskbar. How can I fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-doe-not-show-day-of-week/18a7e11f-d1f0-486d-b36d-fce2d41c5631
  8. Show the day of the week?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show the day of the week?: In the taskbar, how can I make it show the day of the week like [img] ? 126739
  9. How to add day of week in taskbar...

How to add day of week in taskbar...: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Home, version 1809, and I got the update a week ago. The day of the week and date used to show in the taskbar right under the time, but no longer. It's gone. I really don't want to drag the taskbar up to widen it. I've tried to add "ddd" to the...
  10. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?: On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used: [img] But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy". How can I show the...