Windows 10: How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?

Discus and support How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have 2 monitors and when I'm playing games (that are fullscreen) I often want to look at my signal strength but that means I have to tab out of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mastercard321, Nov 18, 2019.

1. How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?

I have 2 monitors and when I'm playing games (that are fullscreen) I often want to look at my signal strength but that means I have to tab out of the game to look at it because the wifi icon that shows the signal strength only shows up on one of the monitor's taskbar. Does anybody know how I can make it show on the other one as well?

Edit: grammar

submitted by /u/Mastercard321
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mastercard321, Nov 18, 2019
  2. mizkhan Win User

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, Nov 18, 2019
  3. No WIFI icon in windows 10

So today when playing games, I noticed that the WIFI icon showed me that I am not connected to the internet, but I was still able to browse the internet. I used task manager to restart Explorer, and the WIFI icon disappeared completely. I tried disabling then enabling the driver, but nothing happened. What do I do to fix this problem? If I press the Network Icon in the action centre, it shows the network window, but it doesn't list the wifi networks.

TheStrangeTeste, Nov 18, 2019
  4. How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?

Icons move to the left on a 4K monitor

Hi Dirk,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is display settings or icon settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change auto arrange icon settings and also update display adapter driver in the Device Manager. Check if it helps.

Step 1: I recommend you to change auto arrange icon settings.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on View.

3. Uncheck mark on Auto arrange icons.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter in the Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

5. Follow the instruction to update the driver.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using monitor and change in desktop icon settings, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors?

1. How do I show the wifi icon on both of my monitors? - Similar Threads - show wifi icon

2. Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?: Hey my name is lee and i am using windows 11 now the main problem is that each time i turn on my pc the internet icon is gone. And when i restart my pc it re appears but when i start playing game it suddenly disappears again. I used every single method and troubleshooting in...
  3. Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing up how do i fix it?: Hey my name is lee and i am using windows 11 now the main problem is that each time i turn on my pc the internet icon is gone. And when i restart my pc it re appears but when i start playing game it suddenly disappears again. I used every single method and troubleshooting in...
  4. How do I get the "Hidden Icons" tray to show up on both monitors at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the "Hidden Icons" tray to show up on both monitors at the same time: I recently added a second monitor to my setup, but now I am running into the issue where I need access to the hidden iron tray on both monitors at the same time and at all times.All I can find online are advice and tutorial on how to move the taskbar from one screen to the...
  5. How do I get the "Hidden Icons" tray to show up on both monitors at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the "Hidden Icons" tray to show up on both monitors at the same time: I recently added a second monitor to my setup, but now I am running into the issue where I need access to the hidden iron tray on both monitors at the same time and at all times.All I can find online are advice and tutorial on how to move the taskbar from one screen to the...
  6. How do I get the "Hidden Icons" tray to show up on both monitors at the same time

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to show battery percentage on both monitors?

How to show battery percentage on both monitors?: My monitor is set as main display, and the laptop is secondary. The laptop is in "extend this display" mode. How can I show the battery percentage on the laptop monitor too?...
  8. How do i set different backgrounds for both of my monitors?

How do i set different backgrounds for both of my monitors?: I have looked for an answer from google but havent been able to find the answer, so i decided to ask you guys : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-different-backgrounds-for-both-of-my/ca2c340a-ac74-42e6-ac8a-4602eaa5bb97
  9. Tray icons in both monitors ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tray icons in both monitors ?: Im using 2 monitors, is there a way to have tray icons on both monitors, the 2nd monitor shows only the date and time. submitted by /u/smamx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwx7l9/tray_icons_in_both_monitors/
  10. how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?

how do I get icons to show on my monitor screen ?: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-icons-to-show-on-my-monitor-screen/2a66f81a-d395-4843-bdb7-a647a701be5c